Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

% of compound vs. isolation lifting

Verusde

So I just started working at a gym and I kind of have been keeping track of what some of the guys are doing with their weight lifting.
I’ve noticed that most people stick to isolation lifting, even guys who are really huge. I don’t see many people doing compound lifts, which is surprising. What are your thoughts on this and what percentage of your lifting is compound versus isolation?

So I just started working at a gym and I kind of have been keeping track of what some of the guys are doing with their weight lifting.
I’ve noticed that most people stick to isolation lifting, even guys who are really huge. I don’t see many people doing compound lifts, which is surprising. What are your thoughts on this and what percentage of your lifting is compound versus isolation?
you should mix both do compound then isolation all in 1 workout

I would do a fairly even split but hit the coumpound lifts heavy and hard

I like to start out with compound lifts and really wear out my body then do drop sets with isolation

do an even split. But you should alternate though weights go heavy one day and like the next day

Top Bottom