Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

walking for weight loss

FelixTeller

Hi everyone I see mix opinions on this topic, some people say it's a waste of time and other say it helps to burn calories as running , in my case I'm a obese person o you think walking for about two hours can help?

Any form of movement burns calories. It all adds up. You won't burn a huge amount of calories walking but a little bit here and a little bit there all makes a big difference in the long run.

It's kind of like a retirement savings plan. You might only donate 5 dollars a day, but do that for 10 years and you have a very impressive retirement plan.

Absolutely it will help. The easiest way to lose weight though is by adjusting diet. It is a much easier task to cut 500 calories from your food intake than to exercise for a few hours hard to burn that many.

In the end anything that gets your heart rate up and has you active is cardio and helps. Great job for getting moving. That is better than most people who are just sitting at home all night.

Top Bottom