Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training program

Hi
I would like to appologize for bursting in to the forum and creating a bunch of threads so quickly, but I got a lot of questions =)

Due to my busy schedule I've been thinking on how I can train without giving up all my free time (kids and work takes up a lot of my time)

Basicly I got about 2 hours a day of free time and I wouldn't like to waste it all on training so I'll need atleast an hour a day to relax so I'm thinking about training hard at the gym for about 30 minutes every day as I read some book that short sessions every day a week can also give good results

Anyways my question is how should my program look like, should I train 1 muscle group per session or should I do like 1 excercise for multiply muscle groups?

Monday: Breast
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Stomach
Thursday: Back
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Shoulders
Sunday: Arm wrists/Neck

Any suggestions?

Lol breasts

You could go with that program but have you thought of maybe going to the gym for an hour for 3 or 4 workout days and take the others as a day off ? Or do u want to work out everyday

A wrist and neck day? Seriously? Dude, read some of the other threads here. You sound like a rookie, you will be fine with 3 days a week of compound lifts. Starting strength. Look it up.

Of course I'm a rookie I haven't been training for a long time, if I was a pro obviously I wouldn't ask such questions

Anyways I prefer to train about half an hour every day (or atleast 6 days a week) so I have some free time every day rather than training 3-4 days for an hour or so

Are there any differences in results when it comes to fewer but longer as opposed to more but shorter workouts?

And idobehigh: Whats wrong with breast? Maybe I used wrong translation I'm not native english

Of course I'm a rookie I haven't been training for a long time, if I was a pro obviously I wouldn't ask such questions

Anyways I prefer to train about half an hour every day (or atleast 6 days a week) so I have some free time every day rather than training 3-4 days for an hour or so

Are there any differences in results when it comes to fewer but longer as opposed to more but shorter workouts?

And idobehigh: Whats wrong with breast? Maybe I used wrong translation I'm not native english

Lol I know I thought it was funny you said breasts, you can train 30 mins a day nothing wrong with that but it will have to meet your goals.... What are your goals tho better health? Or get big and jacked?

Yeah i guess when you look back at it it's pretty funny, translated directly from swedish both female breast and CHEST gets translated to Breasts :)

Anyways my goal is to become bigger and stronger and also lose a bit of fat

Would be happy if someone could put together a more reasonable program for me

I think you should visit gym twice or thrice in a week. It will keep your body weight in control. Moreover, there will be no skip in work outs if you will join a gym.

If your short on time, I would think you would be better just going to the gym a few times a week. Stronglifts 5x5 is a great way to start, just make sure your form is good because those are heavy lifts that can lead to injury if not done right.

Top Bottom