Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Updated Post Injury Beastiality Pics

looking thick and i like the vein in the bicep, i would try to cut the BF% down a bit and work on the lower back and obliques, upper body is impressive !!!
let's see the wheels.....

what is that on your face ? im not sure if im diggin those but to each their own !!!

good work though and to a speedy recovery

TrailerParkTrash said:
Well you def have plenty of size and thickness in the upper body! My only question: when will you start cutting? You're big now but I think you'll look much more impressive with a bit more definition :) (and I don't think your size suffered that much as a result of your injury)

ThanX brother!! Cutting is likely years off!! Im going for size and strength as my main goals at the moment, and until my waist gets real large, I probabally wont cut. Cutting would mean sacrificing some strength at the moment. I did make some changes in my diet, though, do to budget. Basically Im focusing more on high protein intake and less on calories. So lots of protein shakes and less large meals. Its cheaper this way, and will probabally lean me out a little bit as well. If I find myself losing strength or size Ill revert back to the heavy eating again. The initial size loss was even more noticeable in the beginning, but it looks like Im getting back more then I expected. Im wondering now why Ive gotten heavier though. I was 188 in the before pics and my waist looks slimmer in the new pics. The only thing measuring bigger is my arms, by a slight increase, and Im 195 on water now. 7lbs heavier. Maybe its in the traps or lower back? Ive been deadlifting an insane amount as always. I dont measure traps. My waist has increased some since those pics. Not sure what to make of it, but hope to hit a solid 200 soon. ThanX again!

FitBlondeChick said:
If you lose a little more weight on your tummy you will be much cuter. The piercings and tattoos are a little scary though :), do you worry about them getting infected. i had a friend who had hers get infected, but she is ok now.

ThanX sister!!!!!! On my list of goals, cuteness is nowhere to be found however. If Ive quoted myself correctly I think I once said "Fuck the minds of the girls and guys. Strength and size are my main goals at the moment. Cutting really isnt a problem for me. I like to walk through a crowd and have a general wave of terror flow through my vicinity. A six pack doesnt quite acheive this! I pretty much block everything out and stay in a numb, yet hostile state most of the time. So "no worries". Someone told me alot of people die every year from infections caused by nose piercings. I have 6 in my nose. ThanX again!!

resonator said:
First off, let me say that you are looking massive. Looking at the before and after pictures, you look to have lost a little size, most noticeably, in your delts. But at the same time it looks like you've definitely dropped a few percentage in bodyfat. Your cuts look more defined than before, and I think I see a hint of serratus on your frontal pose. It's inspiring to see that you can come off an injury without looking like it! Great work Beast!

ThanX for the honest feedback brother!! Appreciate the compliment as well! Hopefully Ill be back or very close to it when I take the final set of pictures at the end of the month. There will be 10 pictures of each pose and Ill likely post the best ones. Its alot of pictures to post. But I do that so I can study that shit. Though my perspective is fucked as Ive said. I agree. I saw the loss in the delts and also chest especially! Rear delts as well. The back looks to be back on par from my perspective. Arms dont look any bigger at all in those pics, but they did tape at 18" a few days ago and they were 17 3/4 to 17 7/8" in the before pics. ThanX thought maybe I looked leaner, but its strange cuz I felt obese a few weeks ago. hhaha Stomach does look flatter I think, but the definition is likely the sunburn! I can see the serratus at times, just a little. ThanX for all the encouragement and feedback brother!! Much appreciated!!

Luciano_ said:
Damn man, you are massive. You are a threat to the chcken community !!
Now go and wash those dishes !! ;)

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX brother!!!!!! Appreciate the encouragement!!
Nah, I dont eat much chicken these days! I used to eat 8 fried chicken legs and 10 corn fritters for breakfast occasionally, but Im trying to save some money and eat a little cleaner for a little while. As far as chicken breasts go, I try to avoid them as much as possible!! haha Hate those. Id sooner eat tuna. Three peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches has 66 grams of protein and tastes much better, plus the extra calories. That house is too clean to be mine!! Keep training hard yourself!!

Tweakle said:
you're getting very large bro

Shit, thanX brother!! Coming from a monster like yourself that means alot!! Keep killing that shit yourself!!!!! 600 deadlift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DriverNuts said:
I have nothing other to say than you look goddamn thick!!!! bigger & leaner in the after pics too!

Wow! ThanX brother!! Wasnt expecting much positive feedback at all. ThanX alot!! TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!!!!

view said:
I wouldn't wanna bump into you in a back alley, thats for sure! (In a good way brother!)

:qt: ThanX brother!! I dont wanna be picked on anymore! haha Something just fucking twisted in my brain after a while!! hehe Keep it up brother!!

Top Bottom