Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are shrugs the best shoulder exercise?

I have gotten up to 130lbs. I never feel the shrugs though, even when I do 2 second holds. My grip always gives out before my shoulders, I just canot feel any kind of burn when I do them. Do you think I should just drop them and stick with, dumbell raises, lateral raises, and military press?

I also have a question about what this exercise is called. You use dumbells and just lift them straight into the air over your head like you are punching up. Does that exercise work the shoulders as well? I assume it does. Thx

shrugs arent a sholder exercise.

if it is a sholder press(the exercise you asked about).......stick with that. basic core exercise. probably the best.

im gonna get flamed i reckon.......but i think it is best to do them standing up
(that is if you can get them up there.....and your lower back can take it)

endpoint said:
shrugs arent a sholder exercise.

if it is a sholder press(the exercise you asked about).......stick with that. basic core exercise. probably the best.

im gonna get flamed i reckon.......but i think it is best to do them standing up
(that is if you can get them up there.....and your lower back can take it)

no arguement from this peanut gallery. :fro:

You have gotten up to 133lbs on what? Bodyweight, barbell shrugs, dbell shrugs..what? I apologize if I am asking a ignorant question.

B True

do not do the shoulder presses standing, they use too much lower body and u do not realize it, do it seated with ur back braced,
this is my own opinion

I highly suggest these

Top Bottom