Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Setting up a strength phase now...

Tom Treutlein said:
Natural. Routine looks like this...
Squats
Heel Raises
Incline Bench
Widegrip Chinups
Decline Crunches (just bodyweight, thick abs already)
Closegrip Bench
Dumbbell Curls
Shrugs
Upright Rows

I also throw in vaccums every other day with my training. During the 15's, I used one set. The 10's I'm using two. And the 5's, three sets per exercise. The volume pyramids that way. 15 reps total, 20 total, then again 15 total. All the while, the weight is increasing.

looks like a solid routine, I will consider HST for my next routine change up.

Tom Treutlein said:
What're your routine look like right now?

Day 1: Chest + biceps
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: shoulders +triceps
Day 4: off
Day 5: Back + Traps
Day 6: off

if you don't mind reading a lot and sorting through a lot of irrelevant information (like about training for track athletes) you could try this guys' principles http://www.inno-sport.net/main.htm

CoolColJ has been using these principles for a few months now with excellent results. I haven't really adopted this guys' philosophy in its entirety but I've started using his dropoff principles for my main strength exercises and it has worked really well (strength gains sped up a LOT). This could be integrated with most other programs as well. With a westside split, you could use this guys' principles to select ME exercises and decide when to call it quits, as well as using the dropoff principles to decide when to stop your workout on speed days. His stuff is definitely worth a read.

Top Bottom