Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possibly World's Strongest Man In The Near Future...?

What's really crazy was that someones asked the kid if his bench has gone up since the vid.

He said he only did 2 bench sessions before the vid and hadn't benched since.

Considering the kids sloppy bench technique I actually believe that which makes it all the more impressive how he handled those bench weights!

I remember reading somewhere how it was said the great russian olympic weightlifter Vasily Alexeev could easily bench press 600lbs and there were people that were saying no way he could bench 600.

You'd have to be a fucking retard to think a guy that could standing press 500lbs couldn't bench 600...

hes strong but he'll never be WSM, that requires athleticism - something he does not possess. Hell do well in powerlifting/olympics. Tendons and ligaments will most likely give out before he is able to do anything with his talent

hes strong but he'll never be WSM, that requires athleticism - something he does not possess. Hell do well in powerlifting/olympics. Tendons and ligaments will most likely give out before he is able to do anything with his talent

how could u tell if he is athletic or not?

A weightlifter would be one of the absolute best candidates for transitioning to strongman.

Weightlifting requires excellent flexibility, explosive power and balance.

Throw in conditioning and BAM!

So not quite sure what you were getting at...

I dont think he competes in a chosen discipline. Granted his cleans etc are strong but squat he bounces out of the hole as if he were plastic man, 500lb bench, and 730 deadlift for 4 reps utilizing ground..

A weightlifter would be one of the absolute best candidates for transitioning to strongman.

Weightlifting requires excellent flexibility, explosive power and balance.

Throw in conditioning and BAM!

So not quite sure what you were getting at...

I agree, I dont think you could do WSM without having a weightlifting background....

Top Bottom