Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New too this plz help

Mdoyle1990

A little about myself .. I'm 21 and 5'10 135lbs I'm curently taking muscle juice protein 18oz of milk with 4 scoops of the protein after my workout . also taking p6 and kre-alk creatine 2 in the morning of both and 2 of both pre workout I'm just wondering if you think this is a good set of stuff to get bigger mainly looking for big arms / upper body and abs

I work out eveyday cept sat and sun.. Mainly taking protein just to gain fat so it can turn to muscle.. But as for the taking creatine and p6 do you think that's a good idea?

I work out eveyday cept sat and sun.. Mainly taking protein just to gain fat so it can turn to muscle.. But as for the taking creatine and p6 do you think that's a good idea?

I recommend doing some more research on how the weight training and the human body works. Fat doesn't turn into muscle. Muscle doesn't turn into fat. They are two seperate things. As for the original question, I drink whey twice a day -- once post-workout and once as part of my breakfast. Creatine is also a nice thing to have around, you'll just want to make sure youre drinking enough water. I don't know what P6 is, but I can only assume it's a waste of money and ineffective.

Most people will agree that the only supplements you need are whey, creatine, and a multivitamin. But, don't worry so much about supplelements. That's the least important part of training, really. As previously said, save your money for better food.

I agree with the above eat solid whole foods, with lean meats. Make sure your getting at least 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight. You will get your goal in protein by whole foods if your diet is right, but adding a protein shake will also help. Try to use those for post workout days that your not going to be able to eat with in a reasonable amount of time from training. Myofusion is an awesome protein easily mixes and taste good. Orbitnutrition.com has it for a great price. Good luck bro.

A little about myself .. I'm 21 and 5'10 135lbs I'm curently taking muscle juice protein 18oz of milk with 4 scoops of the protein after my workout . also taking p6 and kre-alk creatine 2 in the morning of both and 2 of both pre workout I'm just wondering if you think this is a good set of stuff to get bigger mainly looking for big arms / upper body and abs

I agree with all the information listed above pretty much everything i would of said. One thing i might add because your kind of skinny is to try to spend as little time in the gym as possible meaning no longer than 1 hour of actually weight lifting. Also decreasing alot of your compound lifts to 6-8 rep range at a moderately heavyweight will help. Also training legs all out helps overall growth of the body because it increases natural HGH levels. It takes alot of discipline to not go to the gym when your mind is telling you that you want to but rest is gunna help you build muscle and gain the weight your looking for.

Everyones bodies are going to respond slightly different to lifting and diet.

Personally I like to hit the gym six days a week, but others will tell you four to five tops.

Take the time to research different workout routines and diet plans on EF.

Don't forget working out is like anything else, what you put in is what you get out!!
Good luck.

I have an idea.

Post up your workout for us here bro, and we will critique it and tell you what you need to change. Also, try to give us the best layout of your diet plan as possible. This will be THE best possible thing for you right now.

I switch it up daily one day I'll do bench , pushups, squat, crunches, the next day I'll do skull crushes , curls , legs, more crunches and pushups and just go back and forth between those .. I take sat and Sunday off .. My diet isn't that great I eat All day long but nothing crazy heathy I hate most fruit and veggi but love steak ... Also p6 is a t-booster .. And why do I take creatine in the mornings? It's always confused me cuz I don't workout till after work at 6 that night

Top Bottom