Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Idiots and Morons at the gym thread

No I wanna tell you about this disgusting douche bag who was on the decline bench (doing pussy weight btw) and this dirty little Asian bitch bastard rips a fart that could have knocked over a horse. I was doing dips and was plugged in to my head phones and I swear, I have a STRONG stomach, I gaged, struggled to breathe, dropped the weight I had on my belt onto the floor and took off. Everyone around him covering their face and running away I swear it smelled like he ate a small child. It was horrible!!! Now today this son of a bitch does it again!!!! He does it tomorrow I swear we are plugging his ass with a 10lb kettle ball. Shit was uncalled for.

get him a bottle of pro-biotics and maybe he will get the hint.

what about the guys that shit in the toilets in the locker room and stink the whole place up. i mean you are at the gym for 1 hour, you are seriously telling me you couldn't take a dump at home before coming? i don't get that at all.

Ok so serious question here peeps.
You all workout at public gyms for whatever reason.
Most of these idiots are posers anyway or dumb ass high schoolers.
So when they do this dumb shit why dont you just tell them to get the hell out of your way or to quit being such a douch?
From what you are all saying on here most of them wouldnt have the balls to do anything but get out of your way anyway, would they?
And if they go "tell on you" then you would just explain the situation and I would think that any reasonable person would get the picture real fast that your serious and wanna work out but the idiot is just fucking off.
Yes, No, Maybe?

So when they do this dumb shit why dont you just tell them to get the hell out of your way or to quit being such a douch?
From what you are all saying on here most of them wouldnt have the balls to do anything but get out of your way anyway, would they?
And if they go "tell on you" then you would just explain the situation and I would think that any reasonable person would get the picture real fast that your serious and wanna work out but the idiot is just fucking off.
Yes, No, Maybe?

Their is always going to be idiots at the gym, running around yelling at all of them will just make you look like a duche yourself. I believe if you cannot be tolerant to an EXTENT yourself then you dont belong in a public gym. Their is always body resistant exercise haha

No I wanna tell you about this disgusting douche bag who was on the decline bench (doing pussy weight btw) and this dirty little Asian bitch bastard rips a fart that could have knocked over a horse. I was doing dips and was plugged in to my head phones and I swear, I have a STRONG stomach, I gaged, struggled to breathe, dropped the weight I had on my belt onto the floor and took off. Everyone around him covering their face and running away I swear it smelled like he ate a small child. It was horrible!!! Now today this son of a bitch does it again!!!! He does it tomorrow I swear we are plugging his ass with a 10lb kettle ball. Shit was uncalled for.

^^ hahahaha its funny you say this, i was in the sauna and their was an old naked asian guy who raised his leg and ripped ass three different times before i finally got up and walked out. He then apologized about 15 minutes later! You would assume if you realized what you did was wrong you wouldnt do it three friggin times. But ive been to china, it appears to be more acceptable among their culture to be what us americans would call "discusting"

LOL dude I didnt say anything at all about yelling at them. Actually I mostly always get further in those kind of circumstances using a conversational tone, But a serious no nonsense tone and body language.

Yes, No, Maybe?

I am sympathetic to a lot of bad gym etiquette cause we all were new at one time. if they get in my way I politely tell them about it. example i had some kids take my weights off the ground I was using for leverage on my bench press. (they obviously did not understand why the weight was on the ground, unless a person competitively lifted at one time they may not know that is totally legal to do for us guys with shorter legs) I told them I was using that weight with a smile and they gave it back to me.

another time I had X amount of weight on and the personal trainer who was training a female took my 2.5 pounds off my bar on one side.. I had no idea they had taken it cause I had a 45, 25, 10, 5 etc on there.. luckily a buddy of mine noticed it.. could of been a potentially dangerous situation having more weight on one side of the bar cause of that PT's mistake (i'm assuming they thought no one was using it and looking back i should of told them something) i said nothing to them and just grabbed another 2.5 pound weight.. not a big deal and not worth losing focus over. so it all just depends on the particular situation.

I like to stay focused in the gym and as long as they don't get in my way I'm good.. luckily my gym isn't crowded so things like doing curls on the squat rack is not an issue but if i worked out at a crowded gym I would definately have a problem

I am sympathetic to a lot of bad gym etiquette cause we all were new at one time. if they get in my way I politely tell them about it. example i had some kids take my weights off the ground I was using for leverage on my bench press. (they obviously did not understand why the weight was on the ground, unless a person competitively lifted at one time they may not know that is totally legal to do for us guys with shorter legs) I told them I was using that weight with a smile and they gave it back to me.

another time I had X amount of weight on and the personal trainer who was training a female took my 2.5 pounds off my bar on one side.. I had no idea they had taken it cause I had a 45, 25, 10, 5 etc on there.. luckily a buddy of mine noticed it.. could of been a potentially dangerous situation having more weight on one side of the bar cause of that PT's mistake (i'm assuming they thought no one was using it and looking back i should of told them something) i said nothing to them and just grabbed another 2.5 pound weight.. not a big deal and not worth losing focus over. so it all just depends on the particular situation.

I like to stay focused in the gym and as long as they don't get in my way I'm good.. luckily my gym isn't crowded so things like doing curls on the squat rack is not an issue but if i worked out at a crowded gym I would definately have a problem

I wish everyone at the gym was this mature. All the juice heads at my gym are dicks and mock the new people. I hate seeing a teenager starting lifting and these guys laughing at him instead of helping him with his form. We were all new at one time

I wish everyone at the gym was this mature. All the juice heads at my gym are dicks and mock the new people. I hate seeing a teenager starting lifting and these guys laughing at him instead of helping him with his form. We were all new at one time

^^^this

I always try to help the younger kids at the gym. BUT...if you give me an attitude when I try to help, then I'm a dick. I don't offer my help very much cause I usually am so focused at the task at hand and jamming out to devil driver or some crazy music...

Top Bottom