Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need To Build Bigger Arms?

Just wondering, how come you dont put your thumb under the bar when benching ?
And in stead of doing barbell curls, is there anything else i could do ? Barbell curls hurt my left shoulder for some reason

I dont do it either, hurts my wrist and for some reason i am more solid when gripping without my thumbs. I do it on alot of stuff.

future how much extra weight were u using on those weighted dips?

and what happened to forearm work? :(

Last edited:
Lying dumbbell curls and light barbell curls rock. Love the full extension and keeping the stress on the bi at the top. The light barbell curls with shortened ROM are great too for keeping the stress on the bis all the way through. That stuff is the only thing that has ever actually put any size on my upper arms.

No offense but this is obviously just advertisment the workout instruction included is about worthless

So when you see Jay Cutler talk about MuscleTech, even though Muscletech have worthless over-rated supplements, does that make his advice any "less" significant? Does that discredit him?

Just wondering, how come you dont put your thumb under the bar when benching ?
And in stead of doing barbell curls, is there anything else i could do ? Barbell curls hurt my left shoulder for some reason

Its easier to unload the bar. Gives more torque.

And use whatever you can. This isnt the end all for arm programs. ;)

future how much extra weight were u using on those weighted dips?

and what happened to forearm work? :(

200 lbs...

Forearms and traps are the two areas guys fret over...still not sure why.

If I wanted to I could do reverse curls at the end instead but forearms get worked alot as it is.

Top Bottom