Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need To Build Bigger Arms?

No offense but this is obviously just advertisment the workout instruction included is about worthless

Arent you the same guy that doesnt know how to do cardio and have 30% bf?

Do you know about pre and post workout nutrition? Familiar with carb and protein timing? Digestion rates? How about just a sensible low volume arm routine with rep variety to not only stimulate strength and growth BUT to keep chronic injuries potentially at bay.

I thought the video was a fun way to support a friend WHILE giving some visuals for people in a multimedia format. To call it worthless is actually quiet laughable considering the source of the critique.

Do you know about pre and post workout nutrition? Familiar with carb and protein timing? Digestion rates? How about just a sensible low volume arm routine with rep variety to not only stimulate strength and growth BUT to keep chronic injuries potentially at bay.

I thought the video was a fun way to support a friend WHILE giving some visuals for people in a multimedia format. To call it worthless is actually quiet laughable considering the source of the critique.

Great post. You remained respectful and professional while pwning the original poster for being "not so nice"

Good video too. Great form and good choice of exercise.

Nice video Future.

I don't wrap my thumbs either. It takes strain off the elbows.

nice lol.

Really not trying to be mean.

Thumbless grip on the Smith just helps me start the bar.

Nice vid. Some big weights there on close grip and dips. The exercises are a good mix too. Only thing i would say, and this more for people who will copy this routine - The straight barbell curls - drop the weight and use better form. If you need to stop at the bottom of the rep and use your back to get it moving and then shift the elbows forward - the weight is too heavy. I know you probably loaded up the barbell for motivational purposes or are they cheat curls??? watched video on mute!

Top Bottom