Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think i Tore Something HELP

Vectork39

hey guys i just got back from the gym and while doing close grip bench i noticed a pain in my left area, rve my arm pit, i tried to stretch it out and it still hurts like a bitch, if i make a fist with my left hand i cant even press it into my right palm without it hurting like a bastard, nor can i switch hands and take the pressure from my right fist....what might this be, i'll post a pic of the area in just a second

If there is swelling and discoloration then you probably tore the insertion on your pec or front delt. Just swelling and it is probably a strain. Could also be a tendon. Probably should head to a doc to see for sure.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Ice it for now at intervals and hit the advil. Do not lift on it again - reread what I just wrote. Sometimes these things pass in a week or so but from your description you may have an issue. If your doctor/orthopedist needs advance notice to see you (like more than 1 week) make the appointment now and cancel if you are improving significantly that way if you don't improve the waiting time is already shortened.

Vectork39 said:
heres a pic, not really discolored but then again i took some tylenol and naproxen

if it is not bruised or discolered it prolly a strain, if it hangs around a few days or has any bruising get to a doc, pec tears are bad news and the sooner you get something done the better. and like everyone said, ice it.

Top Bottom