Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here is my routine but...

bigboy0227

I recently pulled a groin muscle so i cant workout yet. But i have one major question, how many exercises do oyu do per muscle?

Here is my routine:
MON ::
Chest, biceps, delts
TUES :
quads, abs
WED :
rest, bag work(I do boxing, Muay Thai, and BJJ) or sprint running
THURS :
middle back, forearms, lats
FRI :
rest, bag work or sprint running
SAT :
hams, triceps, traps
SUN :
rest, no running or bag work

My goals are muscle mass, muscle strength and muscle endurance. I dont want to be bulk. Just to have a nice physique. Im 14 years old, i weigh 120lbs and im 5'5" tall.

larger groups maybe 3 exercieses
smaller groups 2

this is to start out with
you can always add movements, but make sure to get your form down

and work on your diet

Welcome to the board!! :)

Like d3 said, 3 for the larger and 2 for the smaller groups. And form before weight. Worry about getting the movements down, then move up the weights.

Here are the workouts:
Chest--bench presses, butterflys, dumbell pullovers
biceps--barbell curls, hammer curls, concentration curls
hams--barbel lunges, lying leg curls
quads--deadlifts, hack squats
abs--heel touchers, ruusian twists, boxer sit ups on a bench
middle back--bent over barbell rows, middle back shrugs on bench, dumbell rows knee on bench
lower back--good mornings, supermans, back extensions
forearms--palm down forearm curls, palm up forearm curls
delts--side raises, military presses
lats--pullups and other varieties of pullups
traps--shrubs, upright rows
triceps--over head extensions, bench dips

Welcome to the boards brother!! For larger muscle groups like back it can be 5 or more exercises. The sets arent predetermined as I just train by feel most of the time. My routines have a structure to them but its very flexible, as alot of my training is instinctual. I used to train by the rule of 3 sets per exercise and that worked very well for me when starting out (at 14 and 105lbs), and still to this day. For the smaller muscles maybe 4 exercises, but these days I usually get more exercises in. It takes time to work up to that though. If you checkout the training stickies at the top of the forum listing youll see a "Training Method and Exercise Description" sticky. Click the Walkingbeast Routine to see the routine I used and got very good results on. Hope that helps!

Top Bottom