Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite lift

Favorite Lift

• Linear Bench press

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decline Bench Press

• Incline Bench Press

• Squats

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dead Lift

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Bicep Curls

• Tricep Curls

• Calf Raises

• Shrugs

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Military Press

• Abs

• Deltoid workouts

• Cleans

• Jerks

• other that I did not get

• Total voters

thecompound

Pro Bodybuilder
Have not really seen this in awhile. Everybody has one so chime in on what lift you personally either own, love doing, or just dig in general and why. Mine is incline press because i feel like not enough people do it.

Ah tough choice. I'm gonna say flat dumbbell press, just because I feel the stretch and contraction to be superior to flat bench IMO, atleast for me.

im so weak on deadlifts and squats thats why i like them best atm... cant wait till i can squat at least 200lb with perfect form

Dumbell Military press,
Focused on less weight with perfect form as shoulders were lagging a few monghs ago(10kg each db). Since then im now using 22.5kg dumbells with perfect form and for more reps than before......best progress ive ever made

wow great PR moya! Deadlifts for me too. For a second when I saw the lift with the most votes I thought it said biceps curls and I was like wtf haha

^thanks bro... im supposed to hit PR maxes for my next two weeks... the 525 went up pretty fast honestly... next week calls for 535, and then my training cycle will peak at 550... i think i have it...
then i will have just enough time to run the 10 week program over again to peak for the Olympia... if i can go there and pull 565ish i will feel comfortable lifting there... last year i turned down the invite because i just didnt feel like i was in the same league as those guys...

i always liked squats best as i have beastly legs and that was my strongest lift. but deads just completely wreck me. after a heavy dead lift. i got nothing left, im drained so im thinkin deads are my new fav

Top Bottom