Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting and >STRAPS<

To you bitches worried about grip strength... please send me pics of your girls. Assuming you have one.

AAP said:
To you bitches worried about grip strength... please send me pics of your girls. Assuming you have one.

Every time I think i dont need grip strength... ijust think about stallone in that old movie cliffhanger.... then i realize at any point i could find myself holding on to a cliff above a thousand foot drop by only my fingers ... and i know i need that strength!

get456 said:
Every time I think i dont need grip strength... ijust think about stallone in that old movie cliffhanger.... then i realize at any point i could find myself holding on to a cliff above a thousand foot drop by only my fingers ... and i know i need that strength!

I think many are missing the point here, would you rather have a large thick wide back and big meety hams with a muscular ass and thick traps? or would you rather have a half inch on your forearms?

drrman said:
I think many are missing the point here, would you rather have a large thick wide back and big meety hams with a muscular ass and thick traps? or would you rather have a half inch on your forearms?

i guess i dont look at it the same way, i mean who in their right mind would want to limit their deadlift solely because theydidnt want to use straps?

If I can work on my grip strength with lighter weights that I can handle with no straps... then sweet...

but if I can then add 100+ lbs WITH straps... well thats even sweeter...

Ya who cares about grip strength, really now, does it matter? nope.

get456 said:
i guess i dont look at it the same way, i mean who in their right mind would want to limit their deadlift solely because theydidnt want to use straps?

If I can work on my grip strength with lighter weights that I can handle with no straps... then sweet...

but if I can then add 100+ lbs WITH straps... well thats even sweeter...

I think you are misinterpreting my post bro, you are agreeing with me my friend, not disagreeing with me

drrman said:
I think you are misinterpreting my post bro, you are agreeing with me my friend, not disagreeing with me

i know... my post reads wrong

i was saying i dont see why someone would want to limit their deadlift, so yes we agree.

that is because we are both smart... (but sshhh dont tell anyone)

get456 said:

Everytime I think about that old movie Cliffhanger, I remind myself never to be stupid enough to find myself hanging by my fingers above a thousand foot drop in the first place.

I mean really.... like you are going to head off to work one mornind and unexpectantly find yourself in that predictament.

Top Bottom