Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Closet Bodybuilder looking for powerlifitng

therrienri

Hey guys,

I've been bodybuilding for quite some time about 3 years , I've competed once, here are my stats right now:

5'6 @ 186lbs @ 10-11%
My lifts (all raw stats, no belts, no wraps, no sleves, no chalk):
Bench : 300lbs
Squat: 300lbs
Deadlift : 375lbs
Those are my tested maxes, my squat is pretty bad right now I used to train on the hack squat for leg days, regretting it now.

Right now im on a 6 day split :
Legs, Chest& Tris, Back & Bis, Shoulders & Arms, Chest& Tris, Back& Bis
Right now the training days are 5/3/1 style except for my second chest and back days those are my volume/rep days just to get the movements.

My diet is pretty consistent, drinking a lot of water, no soda, no beer , no alcohol what so ever, I usually intake 3000-4000 calories clean no shakes.

I'm looking to compete in powerlifitng now but also don't want to give up going to the gym like 5-6 days a week as I'm addicted to going to pumping some iron around lol, I was looking into Madcows 5x5 and The Cube, wondering if could modify the MadCow and split so it takes like 5-6 days instead of 3, or anything that would get me into the gym 5-6 days a week for strength training, do you guys have some suggestions?

Top Bottom