Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio... Before Or After Lifting?

BrickGirl said:
Thats easy :) It's all diet :)

@ Brickgirl.......you take abs way too extreme.

Sorry, I just don't find it attractive when a girl's abs are more cut than mine......it's just unnatural.....

:eek:

DIV

DIVISION said:
@ Brickgirl.......you take abs way too extreme.

Sorry, I just don't find it attractive when a girl's abs are more cut than mine......it's just unnatural.....:eek:

DIV

Pretty much everything we do here is unnatural...your just jealous of the brick :chomp:

season7445 said:
ALright there are a lot of differnet opinions on wether or not is best to do cardio before or after weight training. So I would like to get some input on what is better and why you prefer it.

Karma to all!

Thanks for any help!

Season7445

Hands down, second to none, the best time do burn fat is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Wake up, drink a cup or two of water with some BCAA's -no calories-go to the gym get on the treadmill or whatever cardio equip you prefer and maintain a pace that is 70% of your max heart rate for about 45 minutes. If you do this 3 days a week, you'll see awesome results assuming your diet is in check. Come home afterwards and eat breakfast....there you go

JATCA69 said:
Pretty much everything we do here is unnatural...your just jealous of the brick :chomp:

Hell NO!

Accusing me of being jealous of a woman is pretty low there, JATCA.

I'm just sayin' her abs are not attractive......way too close to a guy's abs....

U telling me you find that attractive in a woman? :eek:

:lmao:

DIV

DIVISION said:
Hell NO!

Accusing me of being jealous of a woman is pretty low there, JATCA.

I'm just sayin' her abs are not attractive......way too close to a guy's abs....

DIV

Well...no, but I do find her ability to get that ripped attractive, in a jealous kind of way.

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
Hands down, second to none, the best time do burn fat is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Wake up, drink a cup or two of water with some BCAA's -no calories-go to the gym get on the treadmill or whatever cardio equip you prefer and maintain a pace that is 70% of your max heart rate for about 45 minutes. If you do this 3 days a week, you'll see awesome results assuming your diet is in check. Come home afterwards and eat breakfast....there you go

Thats exactly what i did this morning. It sets you up good for the rest of the day. Feel much more awake.

I'm a firm beliver in the idea to do cardio last and lifing first. The reason is if you do cardio first then you burn off all your glycogen and leave little to nothing for the lifting portion of your workout. Since I think the lifting is way more important than the cardio, I say cardio last.

it all depends:

are you cutting?
are you bulking?
whats your training routine like?
what sauce are you on?
how many hours of sleep previous night?
how many workouts that week?

and many more factors to consider..

as a rule of thumb, i NEVER do cardio before a weight training session!

DIVISION said:

DIV

HOLY SHIT YES!!!

It's just 10 times hotter on Brick than most, she is the whole package, Div: hard as brick and sharp like an arrow.

Holy :chomp: !

Top Bottom