Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to loss overall body fat?

chubbay

I am doing 1 hour cardio exercises 4 times and week, along with good diet. Is this a good way to loss overall body fat? If not, what is the best way? How long would it be until I see any changes?

Throw in an ECA stack into the mix. Within 6 months you should be seeing results, maybee sooner depending on youre genetics, that youre very happy with. And if you do it without those stupid Fad diets, it will stay off..

i am trying to stay natural, and I don't wanna take ECA becuz i am only 16.
6 MONTHS! man, that's too long

6 months...
if you're exercising, healthy diet and cardio 4-5 times/week, you should see result(changes) in a month.

also, I am not fat, i am just a little chubby and soft. i look pretty skinny in clothes. it's just that i have realllllly fat thigh and real soft butt. you think it would still take 6 months?

my current diet:
9AM - 5 PM : SCHOOL ( I don't eat anything in school, only water )

5PM : (1 bowl of rice and some meat and vegetables)

5PM - 9 PM: a small snack, usually a can of soda or a bottle of Snapples

9 PM: (1 bowl of rice, meat soup, and some side dishes )

12 PM: sleep

any suggestions?

chubbay said:
my current diet:
9AM - 5 PM : SCHOOL ( I don't eat anything in school, only water )

5PM : (1 bowl of rice and some meat and vegetables)

5PM - 9 PM: a small snack, usually a can of soda or a bottle of Snapples

9 PM: (1 bowl of rice, meat soup, and some side dishes )

12 PM: sleep

any suggestions?

Yes..CHANGE YOUR DIET!!!! 9-5 with out eating anything, that is just pure retarded. Have smaller snacks through out the day and you HAVE TO eat breakfast. Why not get up early and have a protein shakes with some plain oatmeal, then bring a can of tuna or some chicken in your lunch with maybe a little rice. Get home and go to the gym then have some chicken and rice or pasta and some kind of lean red meat. then do not eat any more carbs for the rest of the night. a lot of carbs such as rice 3 hours before bed is very bad cause you are in-actvie at that time which leaves the possability of them being stored as fat, I suggest a protein shakes before bed. Also take some vegatbes to snack on at school. I would try to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight and no more then 150 carbs a day max if you are trying to cut down your body fat. Cardio in the morning is the best as it will raise your metabolism through out the day and hit the gym when you get home. I do not reccomend and E/C/A at your age but if you decide to use it then use LESS then the recommended dose. Go to www.cyberdiet.com or www.dietwatch.com and find the butritional values of food you eat.

M18

hmm i really can't eat any proper lunch during school cuz my schedule is all screwed up and weird
how about this?

8AM: a bowl of cereal
9AM - 4:30PM(SCHOOL): a bag of chips or a candy bar and a soda
5PM: a bowl of rice, meat, and vegetables
6PM - 8 PM: GYM, 1 hour of cardio, 1/2 hour of weight lifting
a cup of protein shake or some fruit before bed
12 PM: bed

chubbay said:
hmm i really can't eat any proper lunch during school cuz my schedule is all screwed up and weird
how about this?

8AM: a bowl of cereal
9AM - 4:30PM(SCHOOL): a bag of chips or a candy bar and a soda
5PM: a bowl of rice, meat, and vegetables
6PM - 8 PM: GYM, 1 hour of cardio, 1/2 hour of weight lifting
a cup of protein shake or some fruit before bed
12 PM: bed

DROP the Fruit before bed cause of the high amount of natural sugar. STAY AWAY from that shit candy bar, chips ect...they are a NO NO when trying to cut up. Prepare the meals that night in advance if you do not have time in the morning. You need to do some serious diet research. I would rather see the oatmeal in the morn then the cereal but if you do have cereal the stay away from the sugary shit

M18

Top Bottom