Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

benching - bar to chest vs bar above chest

LOL....yeah I know.
I will put some education links up for you bro got to find the ones that I have in mind tho.
Regards bro!

i agree and disagree zed...
in essence, the bench press, when performed correctly (a lift that would pass on competition) is generally a very distructive lift to oneself...
however, for powerlifting, you have to get the bar to the chest... so under that condition, it is necessary...

to the OP, if you know what works for you... keep doing it! just keep in at least a couple sets of full ROM presses a week so you can work on your technique...

No contest destroya! As in I fully agree.
For those that compete they already know this tho. For those that dont, preserve your shoulder health and limit your range of movement on that bench.
Good for ya checken up on me bro!:)

No contest destroya! As in I fully agree.
For those that compete they already know this tho. For those that dont, preserve your shoulder health and limit your range of movement on that bench.
Good for ya checken up on me bro!:)

thanks zed, so its actually better for me to bench with less range of motion? this is basically what my shoulders have agreed with the most, just i always feel like the guy who does "half squats" when i bench like this. w.e though ill stick with it, 315 is more than 99% of my gym benches anyway lol

Top Bottom