Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arm training

southern rage,

i really don't think genetiking flamed you bro...but in any case,i do beleive that arm training is a must;especially for trainees,who have stubborn arms.i have devoted one day to arms,all by themselves and have gotten some excellent results.i gained 1.5 inches in approx 5 months by following this routine(KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR 3 YRS):

biceps/triceps

bb curls 4 sets 6-8 reps
close grip bench press 4 sets 6-8 reps
inc db curls 4 sets 6-8 reps
oh tri ext's 4 sets 6-8 reps

superset
preacher curls 4 sets 12,10,8,6
rev.pushdowns 4 sets 12,10,8,6

i know that this seems like too much for some people...but for myself,this is what made my arms GROW BIG TIME.along,w/ a "clean" diet(ZONE DIET),my arms responded beautifully if i say so myself.good luck and i hope that this helps you out in someway.i can understand your frustrations about being called a newbie,but just don't pay attention...Focus,Commit and thou shall receive HUGE GUNS.

I think the way to improve any laggin' bodypart is to try different approaches and choose one that fits your needs best. For me it is instead of workin' bi's w/ back and tri's w/ chest work bi's on chest day and tri's on back day, w/ 4-5 sets for biceps and 5-7 for triceps. Both get an additional workout, biceps at back workout, triceps at chest.
Anyways, find out what works best for you and stick w/ it, include periods of changes after certain period of time.
You have to choose exercises that fit your needs, I think the problem of many people is using too many isolation exercises.
My opinion

NEGATIVE CONCENTRATION CURLS ........ easy to do, as in minimal danger, unlike other negative exervises, this is what i have found to personally get my past my platue ....... train hard and with good attitude and u will grow ,,,,, just think ,, ROCKY!!!!!!!!!
ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Top Bottom