Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 days on 1 day off, TRAINING SPLIT!!!

A man

Hey,
This is my first time posting on the training board so if this question has been asked or answered i apologize.

I am thinking about changing my training to...

Day 1 Chest TRi's
Day 2 Shoulders Legs
Day 3 Back BI'S
Day 4 Rest
Then repeat this over and over

I have many friends who do the 3 days on and 1 day off training split because they like to train each body part more than once a week. What do you all think about this training split? Does anybody on here do this? I need help and any help is much appreciated. Thanks

------------------
arnold9.jpg

I have a similar split though, I don't have planned rest days I'm fortunate when they happen, one of my pitfalls is getting rest I can't tear myself away. Depending how you work abs you might want to ad them in on the split or do an ab/cardio day. I work mine like anyother muscle I hit em hard with weights and they get sore for the next couple days like my other muscles.

I do chest,shoulders and tri's these are pushing movements
next day legs .My upper body gets alittle rest by doing legs here .
next day chest bi's these are pulling .
I take two not one day off .

QUOTE]Originally posted by A man:
Hey,
This is my first time posting on the training board so if this question has been asked or answered i apologize.

I am thinking about changing my training to...

Day 1 Chest TRi's
Day 2 Shoulders Legs
Day 3 Back BI'S
Day 4 Rest
Then repeat this over and over

I have many friends who do the 3 days on and 1 day off training split because they like to train each body part more than once a week. What do you all think about this training split? Does anybody on here do this? I need help and any help is much appreciated. Thanks

[/QUOTE]

I wish I could do that but my bodyparts are entirely to sore to hit 3-4 days after I work them. If I dont get 6-7 days rest after each workout I wouldnt be effective doing it the second time in a week.

In my opinion, that's overtraining. 6 days a week is too much.

Shoulders after Chest: that's not going to work. Unless your shoulders don't need any work, I wouldn't do that.

Try a 6 day split instead:
d1: Chest,tris
d2: Back, bis
d3: Rest
d4: Shoulders, abs
d5: Legs
d6: Rest
d7: Repeat cycle

Are you on gear?

Ya i am on gear, that is why i am thinking about switching because i am recovering very fast. Any more advice? Thanks

I am thinking about doing the sam routine for the same reasons. Can you overtrain when you are on AS because it feels like you can lift forever?

Top Bottom