Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

165lbs Im bigger,muscular,but...

MountainDew67

Well, pretty much all my life since about 15 years old, ive wanted to gain weight, gain weight, and gain more weight. I graduated High School at 135lbs, Ive been to 173-4lbs,but as of today, I am 165lbs. 3 months ago, I weighed 165lbs as well, and I decided that its time to get some results from all my working out ive done over the years, but my small frame is holding me back, as I believe. I have been eating tuna,chicken,and trying to eat fairly healthy, but I am not anal with my diet, if I want some chocolate, i eat some rolos and keep life happy. Im 23 years old now.......Ok back to 3 months ago (its like I have ADD) I decided to eat a little better and I had bought Nox2 10 months ago, and decided to take that and creatine at the same time and see what happens. I have saw dramatic results in my physique, and Im 165lbs but my waste has gotten skinnier (I rarely do stomach exercises,but I have lately been punching a heavy bag,which is great cardio,and great for abs).....my real question is, since ive been all about gaining weight, this would be considered "cutting up & leaning out" right? My stomach is flatter and my sides are smaller, and my upper body has done wonders. Well, why havent the creatine put the 5lbs on me, and would you think for the results that I keep talking about(of course theres no before and after pics)wouldnt you think gaining 5lbs of muscle would be at minimum,so possibly I should weigh around 175...why am I still 165? Is my body using up all my reserves/fat/or what not, causing me to get the size, lose the fat? I been working out my legs too, which has NEVER been the case ever in my life, I thought I could put on a few lbs on my legs too, I see a lil difference down there, but thats a long battle in its self....

This post is kinda a little everywhere,just trying to figure out why my body looks bigger, but still weigh the same. I pretty much think I know the answer to all my questions, but I have learned that other peoples opinions are valuable.....and if theres 10% truth to 10 people posting.....thats 100% free knowledge...

It sounds like you're losing fat so you're probably not taking in enough calories to gain anything.

If you want to gain weight you'll have to eat more.

The best way to gauge your process over time is to take measurements and body fat tests every few months.

Last edited:
Radar, great post on the other topic

As I do know a fair amount about nutrition, im not really looking to gain weight, but not sure whats going on. Its really hard for you guys to answer something I cant explain. I guess I need before and after pics, but that cant happen. I would have to just stick with im losing fat, putting on muscle, but maintaining weight, so I guess the good thing, is that im not losing weight. I think I will start incorporating oatmeal in my diet tho, as you strongly recommend it, and its not exactly exspensive... I have a hard time being able to pay for all the food I really do need to consume..... Ive got some speeding tickets to take care of, once I do that, gotta get my money together, go shopping for protein powder/food/etc., as I think im gonna change my workout, and goals in another month or two, which will then be my 4500-5000 calorie diet...right now I believe im at around 2500-2800 calories a day,which isnt bad, but wont gain me much......Right now im just on this trim down my waist kick, and cut up my body a little bit, see some results NOW, then gain another 10-15lbs....then go from there.....

Thanks to those who read my first post, like I said, the post is all over the map, and I kinda dont know how to explain what im really trying to say.....Im gonna copy and past radars meal plan, and adjust,and incorporate my own.....

Just a couple of things...You may say you know a few things about nutrition, but there is always more to be learned...I am on a TKD right now, and I tell you, just the discipline of eating so much protien has me dying to get back on a bulking cycle, becuase the knowledge I gained doing this is going to make my bulk cylce even better.

Anyway, use www.fitday.com and input everything you eat in a day - it is free and an excellent tool.

Later,

Bluesman

If you are 165 and over 5'4"...you aren't eating enough.

B True

i noticed you say that your small frame is holding you back. i would bet that many of the 200 pound guys here would consider themselves small framed. even at your size you could gain 40 pounds of muscle in a few years with the proper diet and exercise routine. that is, if gaining weight is important to you.

i would also consider myself small framed. i workout 5 times a week and eat healthy, but over the last 6 months i have shifted from wanting to gain weight to wanting to be stronger. damn what my weight is. i weighed 138 two days ago. my goal was to be 155 a month ago, but those numbers mean less to me than how much my daily crap weighs. matter of fact, i want to see how strong i can get withough breaking 145. but thats just me.

as it has been said many times- if you want to gain weight, you have to eat it in. breathing air wont put on the pounds. just dont get discouraged if you dont hit those weight goals. it is, after all, just a few numbers. besides that, when was the last time a chick asked you how much you weigh?

Top Bottom