Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your weirdest source for Protein

I guess it depends on the time of year, but I eat a lot of game in the fall and winter-- venison, bear, moose, etc.

Shrimp isn't weird, but its not mentioned much when people talk about good protein sources. I was looking at the nutritional info one day, and noticed it was pure protein, 0 fat, 0 carbs. Its kinda pricey, but now I always pick up some when I find a good deal. Its a great snack.

Silverback316 said:
There was a kid on my highschool football team who was a lunatic and he claimed that he would he his own sperm just for the hell of it and he said that it contains a little bit of protein. That is by far the fucking weirdest protein source I have heard of.:sperm: :drink2:

I've tried my own junk, but just out of curiosity, not for the protein.

Haz said:
Casavant, that is way more information then we need to know. Seriously.

LOL. I've posted it before. No biggie- if the chick I'm with has to taste it, I at least should know what I'm expecting of her. It wasn't like I was wearing a gimp mask and had alligator clamps on my nipples while I was doing it. Hell, a couple of times I've been cranking one off and shot it right on my lips by mistake. Not much choice in the matter when that happens. :FRlol:

Puc said:
sperm has a little protein.

but think about it this way, the protein came from your friends body, so any protein he got from eating his own jiz was his before he beat off in the first place.

i think i am going to tell girls that when i want them to swallow, though...:fro:

Make sure not to drink alcohol first... that could be contributing to the delinquecy

Top Bottom