Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your thoughts on my diet and possibly taking var??

b_good_6

undefined
Hey all…I finally have time to post my diet and workout plan…I’m in college and sitting any longer is the last thing for me...lol. But I have been thinking about all the Elite Moderator’s comments on var (about how bad it is), but have any of you (the Elite Moderators) taken var or another AAS? I know the chemistry to each individual is different; I just want to make sure I’m not talking to a hypocrite about AAS. My boyfriend told me of this site b/c he said a lot of people knew first hand. That’s why I stopped talking to friends that are MDs/pharmacists/nurses that just have literature on the material and not actual (physical) knowledge of what this can do to the body (mentally and physically). I feel life experiences are important that what a book can relay.

I thought of taking var, but being I am in the health field something about a CVA, facial hair, and things’ growing (unfortunately not my chest) scares the sh*t out of me. As for my diet, you will see what I am talking about. I feel I under eat, and that is why my gains are stagnate. I feel my workouts are fine. I change it up every 3wks or so pending time I range from circuits, light, and then heavy (since the body needs recovery time). I would love to hear thoughts on a clean diet and how to change my routine up. Please slam the areas of my diet/work out you feel needs to be changed, I just want to lean out more and safely. Forget the Jennifer Aniston body type. I know to do that I would have to starve myself for months only eating grapes…forget it...I want muscle and to be healthy in the process. And to have a body builders built I know that calls for serious dedication of time and AAS (whinny/deca or tes) but that’s not for me that’s why I thought var would be “less” harmful. Can any of you see where I’m coming from here? HELP!!!

My Meals:

Mornings—varies-oatmeal, egg whites, coffee (always, I can’t function w/o it), with a fruit
Snk- Kellogg’s bar, w/ a protein shake (low carb)
Lunch- varies from a salad to a turkey sandwich (on rye or wheat) with a fruit
Snk- fruit, muscle puffs (a whey protein in small balls)
Dinner- varies- (8oz) chicken, ham, steak, (all on the grill) with a small salad, baked potato
Snk- fruit, w/ glass of milk or OJ

My workout:
*start light for the first rep in each

Monday OFF
----------------------------------------------
Tuesday 20min t-mill, Pilates abasic light workout
----------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 20min t-mill, abs, legs
Legs:
Leg extension: 55,60,70,80 then 2 sets of single leg on 30lbs 12x
Leg curls: 10-12 reps 40,45,55,60 then 2 set of single 20lbs
Hip Abd: 10-12 reps 120,130,140,150
Hip Add: 10-12 reps 70, 80, 90,100
Squats: 10-12 reps 100,120,140, drop set at 150 for 6-7 then finish to 15 on 100lbs
Lungs: w/ or w/o 15lbs weights about 3 sets of 12
Glut machine: 10-12 reps 20, 25, 30 35
Smith machine bothers my neck I had to stop
----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday 15min t-mil, abs, back and bi’s
Back:
Rows: 40, 50,60lbs 12x
Lat pull downs: close grip, underhand, wide 40, 50,60 drop set at 70 10-12x
Cable column: 50, 60, 70 12x
Back extension: 50, 60, 70 12x
Pull ups 2 sets of 15

Bi’s:
Unilateral arm curls w/ dumbbells: 10,15lbs 3x12 (on machine) 20lbs
Bilateral curl on machine: 30, 40, 50 3x12
Preacher curls w/ bar 10lbs each side 3x12
Isolation curls 10, 15, drop set at 20lbs finish w/ 10lbs 3x12
Cable column curls: 20, 25, 30 3x12
---------------------------------------------------------------
Friday 15min t’mill, chest and tri’s
Chest I keep simple:
Chest press: 30, 40, 45 3x10
Incline: 15, 20, 25 3x10
Decline: 10, 15, 20 3x10
Chest fly’s on cables: 15, 20, 25 3x10
Push ups: 3x15

Tri’s:
Rope: 45, 55, 65 3x10
Triceps extension: 45, 55, 60 3x10
Dips: 50, 60, 70 3x10
Kick backs: 10,12lbs 3x10
------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 20min t-mill, shoulders *light* b/c of neck problems
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday cardio 20-40 mins and abs (name it I do it)

Var isn't "bad" but the point is do you 1) know what your goals are? 2) Is your diet & training already producing those goals? 3) Did you do all your research on whatever drugs you plan to do?

If you are still at the "I dont want to look manly" state of mind, then you REALLY need to do a lot more research.

So above questions are first - if you are under eating then don't undereat. You should be getting your goals from diet & training first. Just throwing in var may get you some muscle for a while but when you are using that stuff w/o a specific goal (like competition) then you need to have a clear view in your mind that you can't just run a cycle and then expect to remain in that state when you come off. It doesnt' work that way.

I have taken Var - several times. Along with other things too.

My thoughts on Var ..... it is relatively safe, but you still need to completely accept the POSSIBILITY that you will forever have to live with one (or several) of the potential sides of AAS. If you cannot accept that, then you should not take it. With Var, chances are you will have minimal sides. But that is never a given, and you must be fully prepared to live with the sides if they happen.

Also, for the VAST majority of people, AAS is not necessary to reach your goals. YOu just have to eat, train and rest smart. Unless you have been following a clean diet and great training for many many many months (ideally, years) then I think time and effort is better spent fine-tuning diet and training before turning to AAS.

Sassy what do you mean… “Remain in that state when you come off” what would change?? I would still eat and train the same? I feel as though I lost something here?

1. My goals: To lose body fat and increase muscle mass.
2. My training “was” somewhat producing these goals. I have been training and eating as “clean” as I could for the past 2+ years now. This is why I thought about var.
3. I think I did my research well?? But again, before anything, this is why I’m here -to learn from you all. I unlike other people take what I feel to be affective not, some “magic pill” or “boyfriend advice” crap, you know?

Manly…how so, I thought that I could never look “manly” b/c of hormones (if that is what you are saying)...if I gained more muscle then GREAT!!! I rather have some strength behind me than to become a little frail thing.

Daisy may I ask if there where any irreversible sides you have experienced?? I know you and I are not alike, just curious.

What do you both think of my diet and training…good/ok/needs work??

I think we're both saying just because you want to lose bodyfat / gain muscle mass does not that var is the only answer. Its not a quicky fix or anything.

But what you do step into if you decide you want to go that route - you can ask all the people on the planet what their experience was w/ it, read the lists of possible sides, etc. but no one can guarantee how it will affect u because it is completely dependent on your own body chemistry - this means the majority of people will experience minimal sides and see some mass building on var. But most everyone get some combination of the sides -

- acne
- possibly yeast infections
- period will almost certainly be interrupted for a while - until the DHT is out of your system
- possible bloody nose, high blood pressure
- headaches - most any AAS affects your CNS

Generally the androgenic affects will eventually pass when the DHT clears your system (e.g. a few months) - so if you do experience any noticiable change in your voice (rare w/ var), any change in shape of your face, etc (again rare w/ var but if you've ever noticed that "jacked" look on experienced users...). It is nornally w/ continued use or abuse that you see these effects remain or become permanent - but as D_G said - no one can guarantee.

Ultimately it becomes your own personal chemistry experiment to see what it does w/ your body. This is why you need to be aware of what can happen, be willing to accept that and have a plan to deal w/ it if you don't like it.

The only thing I KNOW is that I am more prone to pimples now. Before I took AAS, I NEVER broke out. I mean - NEVER. I had experienced MAYBE 5 pimples in MY LIFE (including teenage years). Now, at "that time of the month" I get several. Nothing huge, nothing hideous, but they are there.

I cannot say for 100% SURE that my voice is the same. I often feel it is a tad lower than several years ago, but I also use my voice all day long and a slight deepeneing MAY be due to constant overuse.

Other than that ... nothing I can think of that I can attribute for sure 100% to AAS use. My lipid profile is jacked - but that could be all genentics, OR it could be attributed in part to AAS use. Who knows.

Hey, thanks for the input...I love hearing what you both have to say! My next question is about my diet/training, do you see any flaws with it? I saw in one post about
“Eat 10-12 x your body weight = total calories” and
“Break your meals into 5-6 small meals every 2-3 hrs over the course of the day. I try to keep a protein serving in each meal” (Protein and my body don’t mix—only one scoop for the day or my belly is turning- not fun!! I have protein in meals but in small portions)

I do all that I should…I think, maybe I’m just at a plateau? I have no clue what to do, I feel like I tweaked my diet and training as much as I could, but not sure? I talked with trainers at work, but sad to say they are CLUELESS with this. They get nervous with me like I’m testing them and give me nothing to work from- good thing they train people who are also clueless at the gym!! Anyhow, what do you think? Thanks

Next thing is quantify what you are eating - pick a day's meal plan and enter it into a food counts program like www.fitday.com -- it will tell you your total calories as well as the macronutrient breakdown - % protein / %fat / % carbs.

Then can you post up the results are? Then we can talk about specific changes and anything that might not be optimized for your results.

Top Bottom