Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your favourite condiments

nycgirl said:
Oh, I love curry powder (yellow & red). Take some curry powder, some herbs, add to water, throw in the chicken breasts, cook until the chicken is done and you have curry chicken with a nice sauce to pour over some brown rice.

I add cinnamon to my oats. I don't use Splenda. The only sweeteners I use are added in my protein powder.

Nutmeg is good too. I :heart: poultry seasoning.

You are obviously talking about boiling your chicken breats, right? I usually grill.

Jdevlin1985 said:
You are obviously talking about boiling your chicken breats, right? I usually grill.

Yes. LOL

You can mix the powder with some oil or sprinkle it on and grill it too.

The Dash Seasonings are great for grilling.

When I am just simply eating tuna (when no diet), I usually go with a squezze of ranch dressing.... that is low carb, and makes tuna the "bomb-diggity"

nycgirl said:
Yes. LOL

You can mix the powder with some oil or sprinkle it on and grill it too.

The Dash Seasonings are great for grilling.

Yep, true. I think I'm going to give that a go. The left over sauce sounds pretty good. Just throw over some rice and veg and there you have it.

Ketchup
I only use a tbs or so with my egg whites and lean beef because it does have carbs/sugar. Sometimes I might use some with my chicken if I’m bored of the same stuff.

Mustards
carb-free ones or if it had carbs, I’m careful to limit my amount
I use it with my chicken, but I’m careful not to use too much cause of the sodium.

Black pepper
With the eggs

Cinnamon
With oatmeal and cottage cheese

Hot sauce
With chicken

Curry is awesome. I never even tried it until a few years ago, but I started adding it to my tuna and chicken occasionally and it tastes great. (Good with bbq sauce too)

Smuckers' apricot jam on chicken and in tuna is great too. Mixed with dijon mustard and sometimes soy sauce, it gives it a sweet/sour type flavor.

Mrs. Dash seasoning
Molly McButter (Garlic, Cheese and Original)
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice and Fresh Ginger
Rosemary and Basil from the Garden

alex2678 said:
Curry is awesome. I never even tried it until a few years ago, but I started adding it to my tuna and chicken occasionally and it tastes great. (Good with bbq sauce too)

Smuckers' apricot jam on chicken and in tuna is great too. Mixed with dijon mustard and sometimes soy sauce, it gives it a sweet/sour type flavor.

Mrs. Dash seasoning

Oh, that smuckers receipe sounds GOOOOOOD. I have to try that. I assume sugar free or the sugar substititue Smuckers is okay?

alex2678 said:

Mrs. Dash seasoning

Garlic is great stuff! Sprinkled on chicken whilst under the grill. Thermogenic properties too. Just the breathe you need to watch.

Top Bottom