Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF, where's all the Puddle threads?

I'm a chemist out in the middle of nowhere, Michigan. I'd be out of here by now, but I got pushed into a really prestigious group doing some cool stuff, so I suppose I'll stick around for another year or two.

Stefka and I haven't been a thing for years.

:cow:

She was on here not to long ago talking shit about you bro; now would be the time to post newds

She was on here not to long ago talking shit about you bro; now would be the time to post newds

I totally would, but she got custody of all the noods in the settlement. Fucking lawyers, you can't even date one without them stealing everything!

I'm a chemist out in the middle of nowhere, Michigan. I'd be out of here by now, but I got pushed into a really prestigious group doing some cool stuff, so I suppose I'll stick around for another year or two.

Kalamazoo? You working for Dow?

I'm a chem-E who grew up in Michigan and now am stuck in the middle of nowhere NY.

Is the new board admin going to get Logician off his ass and fixing this damn laggy board? It's been this slow for like over two years now.

Also, holy shit, C&C's died over the years. There's like nobody on here.

true...CC is nothing like it used to me. Weak characters here now. FB has taken over

Is the new board admin going to get Logician off his ass and fixing this damn laggy board? It's been this slow for like over two years now.

Also, holy shit, C&C's died over the years. There's like nobody on here.

Switch to Google Chrome; it completely eliminates the lag.

Dude. I go to Michigan all the time. Where in MI?

Top Bottom