Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wreck and Recovery: Test Infusion Put To The Test!

rutdipper

Thank You EliteFitness!
Hello Bro's

I'm trying out MrSupps new natty test booster "Test Infusion" and will be keeping an updated log here on how i'm feeling!

The mail man dropped off the package yesterday morning, I was pumped to get it to say the least. the bottle is very professional looking and sealed up nicely, another thing I noticed was how full the bottle is...Its filled up to the tip top! That was nice to see as it seems like almost anything you buy now days your lucky if the package is filled half way!

But enough about the bottle lol, after all it's whats inside that really matters!

Here's some background on myself, Im 25yrs old I compete in the top level of motocross, I'm far from a body builder (I'm 5'7" 165lbs) But I demand a lot out of my body...cardio & strength is extremely important as is recovery. I'm currently recovering from a full knee reconstruction, I'm about half way thru physical therapy so Im starting to get into more serious exercises and also am getting to the point of hitting it hard to get back into race shape for the summer.

I will be running test infusion as a standalone, I've been a little down on myself and feel like i'm lacking motivation lately as this is my third ACL reconstruction in 3 years as well as ive had other injuries in between those. I've spent more time rehabbing injuries than I care to even think about. I've put my mind and body thru hell in the last few years...I'm really looking forward to see how the affects are on your mood and focus as I need some help in those areas right now.

I will be posting updates often on my progress. also check back soon for some pre bloods of before I started test infusion. I just need to scan them into the computer.

My fulls stats for the record are:

25yrs old
5'7"
165lbs
15% bf...(I have some work cut out for me as I was on the couch for a bit)

Thanks for reading!:cool:

yet another test infusion log to follow.. EF is spoiled getting free experiences from people like this

I feel even more spoiled for getting such a great opportunity to do this!...EF members are very lucky to have such great companies at there disposal!

Also today is my first day of taking test infusion, I took the recommended dose of 3 capsules AM and will take the other 3 later today. It's a little early to tell if I feel anything yet, but I had a great day physical therapy today. Looking forward to the next few days!

Last edited:
I feel even more spoiled for getting such a great opportunity to do this!...EF members are very lucky to have such great companies at there disposal!

I absolutely agree with this, and I think we all can. In the world of business, you hardly ever [if ever] see that type of treatment toward the customer.

Well day two of test infusion...today was a rest day, I'm pretty sore from some intense therapy yesterday so I didn't do much. I did do some upper body stuff, just some push up/pull ups...remember I'm not a body builder so I'm just working on getting back in shape and muscle endurance!

I have therapy again first thing tomorrow morning so we'll we how it goes.

One thing I noticed in other test infusion logs a lot of people are noticing better sleep, that's usually not a problem for me but I always am slow to get going in the morning and this morning I felt ready to go! I haven't felt that good in the morning in a long time!....so I'm super pleased so far!....I look forward to what's next!

Thanks for reading

Day 4 of test infusion....I'm deffinetly feeling a improvement in how I feel, I have more energy and focus thru out the day...it's also a lot easier to get motivated to do my therapy.

Yesterday I had 90mins of intense therapy for my knee...I'm starting to do a lot of one leg isolated strength excersies to build up the strength in my leg, I've been struggling with the one leg stuff for the past week..I've been getting a lot of muscle shake. But yesterday for the first time I finally felt a improvement in the strength of my leg...I was able to do more reps and also a bit more resistance. I deffinetly feel that test infusion had a big role in that.

Overall I'm very pleased with how I'm feeling and progressing!

Thanks for reading!

Top Bottom