Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wreck and Recovery: Test Infusion Put To The Test!

yeah nice bloodwork. Im still getting all my supplements and stuff for my helladrol cycle this march or april and fine tuning it. test infusion will work great with it

It contains DAA, but you can stack it with it if you want. Just make sure you get at least 3g a day

test infusion made me feel like a king

Thanks for chiming in Steve on my bloodwork!...I was hoping it was good as I have no idea how to read it

As far as test infusion...I was able to get back with my trainer/physical therapist today...got in 90mins of therapy and felt really good, again noticing a improvement on the one leg isolated strength workouts (even with the time off I had from my flu). So with out a doubt I'm noticing better recovery and some strength increase for the test infusion.

My therapy was all first this in the morning at 7am and I felt motivated and ready to go & & that says a lot because I'm far from a a morning person!

Looking forward to keeping the progress going!

So I'm roughly 3 weeks into to test infusion and can with out a doubt say I've noticed a huge improvement of sense of well being, I've also made my best improvements in physical therapy in these last few weeks which I credit with the help of TI.

Also I'm look a little leaner around my mid section (3 months on the couch not doing much and I started to bake a little muffin top lol)...also I'm up 3lbs of lean mass, even despite having a gnarly week long stomach flu!

My labido was good before TI...but there's nothing wrong with a boost there too....it's like someone bolted a super charger on my junk...:D

It's a bummer I'm down to my last 10 days but I guess all good things come to en end, I have some physical therapy today and also have my workout later this evening, I'll post how I'm feeling tonight!

Thanks for reading

So I'm roughly 3 weeks into to test infusion and can with out a doubt say I've noticed a huge improvement of sense of well being, I've also made my best improvements in physical therapy in these last few weeks which I credit with the help of TI.

Also I'm look a little leaner around my mid section (3 months on the couch not doing much and I started to bake a little muffin top lol)...also I'm up 3lbs of lean mass, even despite having a gnarly week long stomach flu!

My labido was good before TI...but there's nothing wrong with a boost there too....it's like someone bolted a super charger on my junk...:D

It's a bummer I'm down to my last 10 days but I guess all good things come to en end, I have some physical therapy today and also have my workout later this evening, I'll post how I'm feeling tonight!

Thanks for reading

Awesome update bro! Those are some excellent results on Test Infusion. 3 lbs of mass and bodyfat loss with a natty product is pretty rare.

Awesome update bro! Those are some excellent results on Test Infusion. 3 lbs of mass and bodyfat loss with a natty product is pretty rare.

Thank you!...I'm impressed myself...I do believe a majority of that weight is me regaining the quad muscle I lost from my ACL surgery...but I with out a doubt see a difference in my overall body.

i like how you worded the super charger thing ;) great log here been very interested in this stuff for awhile

Top Bottom