Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wreck and Recovery: Test Infusion Put To The Test!

No, keep in mind that most of the noted people had some bitter barriers like you. I hope You will gain in the next race.

Sorry about the lack of update..I came down with some kind of stomach flu yesterday and haven't been able to do much...pretty miserable!...Hoping I feel better tomorrow and can get back to my program.

Sorry again for the lack of updates...I struggled with the stomach flu from hell all week! finally starting to feel a little better.

but because of my flu I wasn't able to do much all week so unfortunately I don't have much update (I even missed a few doses of test infusion as I was having a hard time keeping stuff down :worried:

But as promised here are my pre bloods these were taken 1/7/13

testpicy.jpg

Sorry to read about the ACL. Several guys I race with started on the bicycle after this same surgery. Apparently, pedaling is good physical therapy.

Sorry to read about the ACL. Several guys I race with started on the bicycle after this same surgery. Apparently, pedaling is good physical therapy.

Cycling is one of the best forms of therapy for ACL recovery....I will soon be putting in some serious miles on my bike! But looking forward to it!

Also my stomach flu is finally gone...back on my program and test infusion updates coming soon!

Thanks rickrock!

& yea so far I'm very impressed with test infusion I think you'll be happy with it for your up coming cycle HOSS.

So for my update I was finally able to get back on my program today...I was able to do some upper body stuff today, again just a lot of my own body weight stuff with some weights mixed in...just trying to work up my muscle endurance. But my big thing today was a 25 mile cycle ride and a few good sets of squats and resistant band work....felt really good and didn't fatigue to bad considering I haven't done a ride like that in a few months, my new knee is finally starting to come around. Still have a lot of work to do to get it back to 100% though strength wise.

My mood is the biggest improvement...as I mentioned before I felt a little down on myself as i'm just struggling with all my injuries and recovery...but since starting test infusion I feel a lot more up beat and just a much better sense of well being!...that's a huge plus for me & I'm pumped on that!

I've notices a increase in my labido also :)

Top Bottom