Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow, worst christmas ever for this family!

reminiscent of my cousin's experience. He lost his first wife and both his children to a fire in his home on christmas day.

reminiscent of my cousin's experience. He lost his first wife and both his children to a fire in his home on christmas day.

I can't even imagine!! It was strange this year with one of my sisters and her kids away in Australia...can't imagine losing a spouse and children.

this is more depressing...and you started it

Three children, two grandparents killed in Stamford fire; mother - WFSB Channel 3

the depressing bit that is...I saw this when the first stry on it broke shortly after the kids opened their presents...it actually tainted my day all day yesterday and a little today

really sad

saw that yesterday. horrible.

to think the children went to sleep excited to open up their presents under the tree the next day....

thing i don't get is, the survivors were the mother and the contractor. why was the contractor sleeping at the house? on christmas?

saw that yesterday. horrible.

to think the children went to sleep excited to open up their presents under the tree the next day....

thing i don't get is, the survivors were the mother and the contractor. why was the contractor sleeping at the house? on christmas?

Looks like it was quite the house too. Maybe the contractor is related?

where did you see it was the contractor...they hadn't released his identity yet...I had assumed it was a family friend or an au pair

the house sold for 1.7 mil last year
she tried to climb the scaffolding outside the house

Top Bottom