Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout before bed??

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
Okay well i thought about doing abdominal exercises before bedtime, i found it the best time to do it because im pretty busy during the day as it is, i can't really fit it in. Does it matter if i do this during the day, morning or night? just curious, will my body react differently, i seem to be more energetic before bed than during the day, yeah my bodies weird. :confused:

Well, in my opinion it doesnt really matter when you do abs. Working other body parts before bed is where it gets tricky. If you train then go to bed, that means you are getting into REM right after training and you will release more GH then. So that is good for growth. But then again, you should eat carbs and protein after you train and if you train, eat, then go to bed your metabolism slows and you run the risk of storing excess nutients as fat. So it is a bit of a 2 way street. But, to answer you question, I work abs whenever I feel like it and get a chance and I have never noticed any difference in results depending on when I work them.

Although everyone is different I don't reccomend working out before bed. Even though you get exausted after a workout most people with find it very difficult to fall asleep because your body has been stimulated. But something like an ab workout should be ok.

Top Bottom