Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Womens Steroids/BB Supplements

Blizz1

Hi, my wife recently won her Miss Figure category at her last competition. She wants to add size and is enquiring what supplements she can take safely. I have knowledge regarding Steroid/Supplement usage for males, but I haven't the knowledge to pass on regarding what he can take. Any advice would be gratefully received guys. Thanks

Last edited:
For females I always suggest var as the first option least chance of sides generaly speaking with great results if all diet as well as training is in place.

5mg day split into 2.5 mg twice a day is optimal but 5mg on it's own works to.

12-16 weeks is a good cycle length IMO

Is she looking to take it pre contest or in the offseason?

oxanadrolone

or anavar

5 mg a day is a nice starting dose...I bumped to 15 mg a day and wooooaaaa, awesomeness

Ive literally had almost zero sides unless you count clearer/smoother skin and a better sex drive

oxanadrolone

or anavar

5 mg a day is a nice starting dose...I bumped to 15 mg a day and wooooaaaa, awesomeness

Ive literally had almost zero sides unless you count clearer/smoother skin and a better sex drive

Oh my goodness I miss this! LOL... 15mg was my sweet spot too. I didn't bump up to that till week 5, than ran it for a total of 8

I decided week three to go with it....

I was originall planning on goin 8 weeks but Im gonna check liver values in three weeks...if theyre good I may cruise longer

Top Bottom