Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jennifah09

STATS

5'6
145pds
17% bf
33-24-38

I'm new to this lol...

I work out consistantly 5 days a week

Workouts usually consist of 20-30mins HIIT running or stairmaster ( Recently changed from long cardio sessions(30-45-1hr low intensisty)
Followed by a solid 40min weight session
and love doing walking lunges and squats (weighted 20pds) to try and tone and lean out which had def helped get rid of the jiggy bits on my legs and tone the butt:)

Overall diet is solid(getting better and learning how to break it down properly) lean proteins and lots of veggies, and lerning how to cycle carbs

Ive heard good things about Var...so Ive been dong my research so ive been able to obtain some:)
Im thinking of cycling 10mg a day to start(pill form)
How long until I see results?Ive heard 2 week is that accuarate?

Also my guy has given me some "Lipo" its a fat burner...a pill a day...left the bottle at home not sure whats in it...still ave to do reseach:)

But like most girls...Im lookin to drop the pds and lean out...(def dont mind puttin on a little muscle is it means i look shreddded lol)

Ive attatched some photos..there a little older..im a bit leaner and have put on abit more muscle..only recent ones i have:S lol

but do you guys think ill be able to achieve a more lean look with Var and the fat burner?

Welcome to EF!

Var will help to put more muscle on you. I felt var right away the first time I took it and you will notice changes starting within the first two weeks but you need a bit longer to really make the most of the cycle. You will likely gain weight on it...which is the whole idea :)

Lipo...there`s a few different ones floating around. Is it the lipozyne you see on tv? If it's a product you inject...stay away from it. You'd have to look at it to make sure you know what it is.

P.S. I'd switch the weights to before cardio

ya def lookin for muscle gains i just hope itll help get rid of my chunkier legs and tone them up( my "problem " area) ..and i figure the HIIT will help burn the fat layer im looking to burn...im thinkin of cycling for 4 weeks? have an event in 4 weeks and looking for something to help break the plateau:S... no its an oral tablet by Forza Farmaceautica.. it contains caffeine, green tea and yohimbe... a fat burner...

Most will run a first cycle for 6-8 weeks or even up to 10 but you should see some small changes in the four weeks for sure.

The Lipo would probably help...how are ya for handling stimulants?? Sounds like it's loaded! lol

The HITT will help, as will dialing in your diet too. I think you look great! :)

Okay awesome!
my only other question is...does it matter when you take them?
Ill be taking them when i get up in the morning at 430am...but wont get to work out until 7pm...
I should be fine with the stimulants...just need to eat afterwards so i dont get the shakes lol

Thanks so much for your response!

Okay awesome!
my only other question is...does it matter when you take them?
Ill be taking them when i get up in the morning at 430am...but wont get to work out until 7pm...
I should be fine with the stimulants...just need to eat afterwards so i dont get the shakes lol

Thanks so much for your response!

Lots of women split var doses..one in the morning, one in the evening. I never did. I'm sure the stimulants will be fine in the morning..probably the best time to take them so you can sleep at night.

I havent been splitting my doses; ive been taking them along with my vitamins in the am..i can defffffffffffff feel the lipo kick in...and i can feel the difference in my pumps with the var now too:) getting excited :) lol

Top Bottom