Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LipoFlame is the SHIT!!! Read this if you are a skeptic about fat burners!!!

Hey Folks,

New here and just got my shipment of LipoShred today. (Thanks for the ultra fast shipping!!)

Curious to hear how Oklahoma's progress is coming along. I see that Wilcox is psyched..... I'm about to start mine tomorrow am and looking forward to providing a great review.

Peace

Hey bro, I actually finished mine up! You can go into the pictures section and see the before and after of my back. Worked great for me. im sure you wont be dissapointed.

Checking in at almost 2 weeks on. Loving the stack so far. I have to say that the initial rush of it was wild, but has worn off a bit. What I really like about the Shred stack is that the appetite control aspect really makes eating right quite easy.

It makes me want to eat right, and more importantly for me, eat less. I actually have to remind myself to eat, which has never happened for me before. Then since its a conscious decision, I choose to eat well and the right amount.
I also love the focus and sense of well being it gives me. I feel great, not jittery in any way yet full of energy.

I hate to sound like a schill or paid testimonial but this stuff really does everything it is advertised to do.

I've been dying to train as much as possible and attacking the weights as well as doing a lot of swimming and rowing. I haven't lost but a few lbs but I totally have a much more solid look and feel and I have already drilled holes in belts where I've run out of holes. That's a GREAT feeling.

So I hope the next two weeks go as well. Should I go off for any period or re order in a week so I can stay on?

Thanks for a great product. I've tried a lot in the past and nothing has been like this for me.

Anyone have experience with the FormaStanzol i've been reading about?

Update. Looking for advice please.

Good:
I've put on some muscle for sure. I feel much more solid and strong. My clothes are fitting better every day and I've even had to punch holes into my belts, which is Awesome! However, the scale is not moving very much. I am down about 6 lbs in the 2 weeks, which is pretty good I guess but not astounding since I'm never hungry and not eating a lot.

Not so Good:
I am having a real hard time sleeping now. I just don't feel tired most of the time even though I know I need to rest I cannot. Should I drop the dosage to 1 each 2x a day and a single blue one after? Looking for feedback from other liposhred stack users.

Can someone please (Omega?) explain the science behind the stack?

Thanks much folks.

Top Bottom