Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to lean out please help critique test/var

This cycle looks perfect bro. I didn't read your supplement list because who the hell has the time to read all that shit?

You should look like a beast when all is said and done. You may want to shorten it up to 10 weeks though since its your fist time and you can always go back on later :)

Only thing I'd change is to increase your protein intake. Instead of 30 grams shakes, make it 50-60. High protein bro all the way. You're doing things right.

....wait just read that you said this is not your first cycle. Then you know what you're doing already, 12 weeks is fine then.

so could you give me the exact setup you would run the hcg? like 250 i.u 2x a week and run through weeks 1-16? or 3-16?
And does anyone have anything to say about how long it takes for HCG to go bad? I heard if you put it in a fridge 30 days later its no good.
A lot of people recommend NOT to run HCG into PCT, to drop it after the injectibles and use Clomid since your nuts should be stimulated from the HCG.

Also yeah use Bacteriostatic water. I'm pretty sure 1 month is the longest it will last in the fridge safely. Not 100% surethough. Definitely use Bact water to make it last longer.

Fair enough, personally I run HCG till the end of my PCT and have found that to work well for me. It's looking good bro, didn't realize it isn't your first cycle.

A lot of people recommend NOT to run HCG into PCT, to drop it after the injectibles and use Clomid since your nuts should be stimulated from the HCG.

Also yeah use Bacteriostatic water. I'm pretty sure 1 month is the longest it will last in the fridge safely. Not 100% surethough. Definitely use Bact water to make it last longer.

Thanks for clearing that up man so many conflicting theories about HCG out there drives me crazy :insane:

Fair enough, personally I run HCG till the end of my PCT and have found that to work well for me. It's looking good bro, didn't realize it isn't your first cycle.

Thanks man Im liking it just torn over whether to add masteron or not. Any ideas anyone? And no not my first my first was test only and I gained quite a bit off of it but I got sick towards then end and couldnt keep anything down for 3 days not even water:( and it was right during the start of my pct which I got from some research chem place and believe it was underdosed balls stayed atrohpied for months afterwards and sex drive was gone and kinda fell into a slight depression which is abnormal for me. This is why I would like to make sure I have everything on point because last time sucked ass

Guess I took ya wrong,not real excited about being called a chump by a newbie,but no prob its good,HCG 2 x a week @ 250 ius,and yes rule of thumb is 30 days fridge but some will tell you 60, who knows?
Start on week 4 and stop either on week 12 or 15 up to you.Also 75 mg is a little much for the var for first time orals and 9 weeks is excessive also,6 will be plenty.
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Guess I took ya wrong,not real excited about being called a chump by a newbie,but no prob its good,HCG 2 x a week @ 250 ius,and yes rule of thumb is 30 days fridge but some will tell you 60, who knows?
Start on week 4 and stop either on week 12 or 15 up to you.Also 75 mg is a little much for the var for first time orals and 9 weeks is excessive also,6 will be plenty.

Thats what I was thinking as well to much var even though its supposedly better on sides. Tell me what you guys think of this.
test e 500mg week 1-12
masteron e 500mg week 1-12
anavar 50 mg ed week 7-14
HCG 500 i.u ew weeks 4-12or14
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
pct will be clomid 50,50,50,50
Any thoughts need help guys

Your not gonna see the results your expecting to see with the masteron,especially with it being so expensive,its just not worth it,masteron is not worth it unless your 8-9% bf or below.Plus tren and prop are MUCH better with mast.From what I gather your wanting to do I recommend either EQ or maybe even finish with Winny.And yes 50 mg @ 6 weeks of the var is plenty

Top Bottom