Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LipoFlame is the SHIT!!! Read this if you are a skeptic about fat burners!!!

oklahoma86

I just wanted to say I finally broke down and purchased the one catagory of supplement I swore I would never try from Need To Build Muscle... a fat burner.

I have tried quite a few - not a ton, but more than 10 or 12 - types of fat burners, all making claims of increased focus, fat burning, and appetite supression without giving you the jitters they know you have experienced from all the other products you have tried. For some people, I realize that sped up feeling is why you like fat burners, but the opposite is true for me. I HATE it, and have never been able to stay on one long enough to see if it even works, just because I cant justify feeling like a wreck all day just to lose a LITTLE bit more fat. Well, I recently hurt my back, and stayed on cycle for the three weeks I had to stay out of the gym, eating my normal 3,000-4,000 lean calories a day I bulk with. Needless to say, I was going nuts watching fat accumulate while up to that point I had not raised my BF barely at all while packing on well over 10 lbs of muscle in the first weeks of the cycle. Out of desperation, I decided to give fat burners one more try, and since Need To Build Muscle's HCGenerate, Need2Slin, and FormaStanzol are all products I swear by at this point, I decided that if NeedTo claimed his product was different, he hadnt lied to me yet, so fuck it. I ordered a bottle of LipoFlame along with my HCGenerate re-up, and it arrived in the mail a couple days ago. The first day I didnt take the full dose, just half, and sat down on the couch. 3 hours later I was still hangin out on the couch, not feelin sped up at all, but with a very noticeable feeling of focus, general contentment, and well being, and a slight flushing around the face that was actually an enjoyable sensation, almost like I feel off one 7.5 or 10mg lortab (I have always had a fairly high tolerance to pain pills, taking one will help me painwise but I will only feel a very faint 'high' if I even can tell I took it, it takes 30-50mg to make me foggy and itchy). I cannot say yet if the product is burning fat, Ive only been using it a few days, but the dealbreaker on fat burning products with me has always been side effects. They all might have worked, but I couldnt stay on them cause they drove me nuts, so its a moot point!

With LipoFlame, I had such a good experience at half a dose on Thursday I decided to take a full dose this morning, and again at 4pm right before I worked out. Once again, I went through my day running slightly warmer than usually, but not that clammy hot feeling I usually get... just a little warm. My focus was great, I had the same feeling of well being I noticed before, but my favorite part is that, basically, really I dont notice it unless I think about it! Then I got to the gym... at the gym it was a whole different beast! While it didnt noticably raise my body temperature (no sweating or feeling hot) while I was sedentary, the second I got in the gym and started moving and gettin my blood goin my skin would be very hot after a set, and I was sweating like I was doing cardio while I was lifting... and lifting like a fuckin animal (for a guy with a healing broken back and ribs)! I felt very focused, relaxed and confident mentally, and got a couple more reps than average easily on many excercises. It didnt make me feel stronger, just a little more determined I would say. Part of the reason also is that it was my third day returning from an injury after almost a month, so that could account for the improvement over my last couple days in the gym (monday and tuesday) power wise, but it cannot explain the effect on my state of mind. I was still lifting frustratingly small amounts of weight just like the other three days I lifted this week, but today that fact wasnt making me as mad or discouraged, just made me put my head down and go harder. I was in the gym for 2 solid hours, usually Im in for an hour an a half on a LONG day, normally just an hour. I didnt even notice the time go by, I just left when I couldnt lift anything else. My intensity for at least 2/3 of it was almost equal to my intensity in a one hour session!

If there is any interest from anyone else that has sworn that thermogenics are not worth the discomfort keep an eye on this thread. The positive side effects are pleasant, but alone do not justify the price... however, if it burns fat as advertised, then they become just very sweet icing on the fat loss cake! I will keep updates on the effectiveness of the product (if I remember), or at least post in 2 or 3 weeks to let yall know if I have really experienced noticeably more fat loss - if LipoFlame works from THAT standpoint. For now though, I have NO regrets and would recommend LipoFlame to EVERYONE who has given up on fat burners. I wish I had some LipoStim to complete the reccomended stack, I should have ordered the package! But, in my defense, how was I supposed to know it would actually WORK! Nice work Omega and NeedTo on another great product!

And for those with experience with this product... were you happy with your results?

Hey man. Hoping for an update! Recieveing my stack in the mail soon I hope from Needto. Really looking to see some more posts about it. This is quite motivating to me.

Yeah... I am still using it, as of the 3rd day I was already at full reccomended dose (4 caps morning, 4 pre workout) and it feels amazing. Normally half a dose of any fat burner wires me so bad I dont ever take another pill of the stuff... so I have at least 6 full bottles of various fat burners laying around the house! On days that Im dehydrated I notice a little more of an uptight feeling, but this has only happened a couple times a I keep my water intake around a gallon a day. I know it is helping with fat loss as well, I can tell a difference in the rate of fat reduction, but have not measured it, and as always it is not the "Magic Pill" that we dream of that shreds all the fat off your body in 8 weeks... but it is the only fat burner I have ever liked, and I stand by that. Im trying forged burner next I think, with T2 and this lipoflame again, along with a keto or carb cycle, within the next few weeks, and do this till I start my april AAS cycle.

Have some milk as well at night when you have stims ( calcium ions)

Magnesium and Calcium intake work wonders for Ancyness

ps Thankyou for your Feeback

Thanks for the tip man! Ill keep that in mind. I have been keeping it to a gallon of 2% a week, but I love milk and could easily double that, so an excuse to drink a lil more will be nice! And no problem, I'll always give a thorough review any of the NeedTo or other supps that I try from the people behind this website, and I have yet to write a bad one!

Top Bottom