Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman question: Bench press, boobs, and gaining weight...

no matter what happens she's not going to gain that much muscle. women just can't do it, especially naturally small ones.

In fact for her an 8 pound weight gain.... half fat half muscle, would be something to shoot for.

As to the boobs, chest work will probably be fine unless she already has a big frame. For instance i know some varsity swimmers. THey have man-pecs, its pretty awful. But they already have broad shoulders, etc. with most women there's no danger.

This girl is thin, not broad at all. She is really thin in the chest/shoulders/clavicular area. That is why I was thinking incline dumbell presses would be best.

my gfs boobs got a lil perkier from pressing. although she is a bigger girl, with big hips and delts. and can gain muscle faster then other girls, which isnt alot, but enough to make a differnce. we call her lumberjack cuz shes built, like donna from that 70's show :)

anyway, nothing will happen, that u can notice. shell get stronger though :)

Ok. I'm really going to have her doing a good bit of leg work to build up some sexy legs. I'll try to post a picture up tonight or tomorrow.

cwc73 said:
thank you sublime. you beat me to it. I did edit for more clarification. You must be an ok guy. I hope George doesn't ban you! hahaha just kidding bro.
lol, all thats been taken care of, thanks for the worry th ough

So, everyone feels that she should start out on the compound lifts instead of isolation excercises to build some strength first? I would rather her do compound lifts, but I'm concerned with her safety if she gets sloppy with her form.

I'm thinking she needs some shoulder work to thicken her up a bit. Compound movements is the way I would go. From the sounds of it she can just do a beginner guys routine with no problems.

Ok, This is what I'll have her do for about 4-6 weeks since she is a beginniner:

1. Dumbell Bench Press (leading up to BB)
3X10
2. Seated Cable Rows
3X10
3. Squats (leading up to BB if she cant do it)
3X10
4. Romanian Deadlifts
3X10
5. Seated Arnold Presses
2X10
6. Abs

I think this will be sufficient for 4-6 weeks for her to see some developement as long as she takes it serious and diets accordinly. She is a big "runner", so I'm going to have to break her from that. I think this routine will get her into the mentality she needs instead of the "I'm a girl, so I need isolation excercise routine." Also, I have upperbody before Lower because the Squats and DL's would probably kill her if she did them first. One thing is for sure, she probably isn't going to be able to walk after the first week. :D I'll probably have her do 2 sets the first 2 times she works out just so she can concentrate on learning proper form.
How's this look guys?

Top Bottom