Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman question: Bench press, boobs, and gaining weight...

cwc73 said:
Well, I'm talking to a girl right now who is pretty thin. She is probably 15% bf which is really low for women. She ran track and X-C in high school, so use your imagination. I really like this girl, and she really seems to like me. She is home for the summer right now, and I'm still in college town. Since I am a personal trainer at our school's gym, she want me to "train" her to put on some weight, and I told her I could put an Ass on her. So, enough, here are my questions.

I normally make women do benchpress or a variations in the programs I write for them, but what are the actual effects of doing bench/incline presses? I know that it is not going to burn the fat off of the boobs (Spot training), EDIT: IN CASE THIS IS NOT CLEAR FOR WHATEVER REASON,SPOT REDUCTION CAN NOT BE ACHIEVED but what exactly will happen to the area? Pictures would be nice.

Second, how do I tell her to go about putting on weight? I don't know if she is willing to count her calories. Also, I don't want anything I tell her to make her think that she is not beautiful because she really is. She is just on the
lean side.
Thanks in advance!

she came to you to gain weight right?
so you should be pretty well covered trying to help her gain weight
does she want to gain muscle tho?
and can you get a pic of her abs...
:p

Well, she came to me wanting to add muscle, and she said that she could afford to gain a few pounds. I don't have a picture of her abs, but she used to go to an abs classs. They aren't bad because she has so little bf.

Top Bottom