Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny and valium

jazziemel

do you all know if it okay to take valium while I do my winny, I get anxiety attacks, and my dr. gave me valium, but I dont want him to know I'm on AS, he think he is my father, and he is good friends with my mom, so any input on my issue. Please don't laugh at me!!!!!!!:D

No laughing at all :) Heck, I have taken valium on it, I havn't had any problems, the other day, I had bursitis real bad in my right knee and my husband was sick of hearing me gripe so he gave me a demerol, wow, knocked the crap out of me, but I lived :) But If you are talking about taking valium every single day, you shoulnd't have a problem as long as you arn't taking real high doses of winstrol, the only problem i would see would be in toxicity, but I don't know how toxic Valium is. I had a friend in flordia who took 20 tylenol in 1 day, she is 20, she was having real bad cramps, she didn't know she couldn't take that many, She ended up in the hospital for 3 days, with serious liver problems. So I would check valiums toxicity. Have a good one! :)

Damn, I had to take Demeral last week for a toothache.....while on winny. I had no probs either. Should be ok....:confused:

Thanks gals, I just want to make sure, I don't take it everyday, I try to control the anxiety myself, but when it gets to much for more I have to pop a pill.

Top Bottom