Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife says no more gear cause baby is comming

I would make a deal with her that you won't order anything new, you have 500 amps that should hold you off for a long time if I read that correctly. No point in getting rid of them, as long as you don't order anything else you aren't going to get caught.

good advice in this thread
i would stay on until the baby starts lseeping through the night

i just went through pct and can attest that i was much more bitchy while on pct than anytime on cycle

702daswoll1 said:
This thread is odd. Nuff said. Let me guess you need to hurry up and sell these "500" amps right?

Bro I dont need to sell shit,Im just stateing what my deal is,dont be a dick cause you which you could afford half the gear I get.

Im not nor am I tring to be a asshole, all i brought up was what was going on I could care less about getting rid of my gear Im doing something for my wife and kid,

just cause everyone speaking is so cool cause they think they can tell there wife or g/f that your gonna do what you want and when she halls ass your the one crying tring to get bigger cause you hope another chick checks you out.

intotest said:
Bro I dont need to sell shit,Im just stateing what my deal is,dont be a dick cause you which you could afford half the gear I get.

Im not nor am I tring to be a asshole, all i brought up was what was going on I could care less about getting rid of my gear Im doing something for my wife and kid,

just cause everyone speaking is so cool cause they think they can tell there wife or g/f that your gonna do what you want and when she halls ass your the one crying tring to get bigger cause you hope another chick checks you out.

I'm tring not to cry right now... :(

Find a vice.
Make her give something up to.
If she smokes,drinks or has any bad habits tell her once she stops you will stop.

chazk said:
Find a vice.
Make her give something up to.
If she smokes,drinks or has any bad habits tell her once she stops you will stop.

damn hope she doesnt drink if shes pregnant....i would just hide it at a buddies houses for a while and talk to her she will prolly let you juice again

Top Bottom