Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife says no more gear cause baby is comming

This is just her hormones speaking!! Trust me I've gone thru three. Just tell her what she wants to hear. After the baby is here her hormones will change. Talk to her then. In the mean time give her anything she needs and help her as much as you can. She will change her mind. You just have to wait

send me the amps, or just tell her that you will be there for her whether or not you are geared up.. of course she may be scared the baby will play with the needles JK.

EGO!

holy ghost said:
do ORALS get bloodwork
I agree with this, or you need to sit down and ask her to explain her LOGIC. I have gone threw this twice,both daughters, ( illigal/and changes your mood ect...) was her reasoning...All the sudden the ladies change, and that kid is #1, it's there instinct, so go easy BRO, and Talk it out.
PS- when you have the convo w/her, don't be on any TREN.................LOL

Thanks everyone for the help I am making progress LOL she says I can keeep a cycles worth and the rest has to go, its not just the amps but also my tabs and pins she wants them out and she even said PLEASE.... Guys I will swallow my ball for a while and do as she ask's

Balls Im suprise I even have balls cause I can barely see the ones I have now LOL.

I will be getting rid of my shit, so if you all need any UNUSED Pins hit me up,

I know she's got me whipped but I would rather be sleeping with her then a bunch of guys on here LOL

Gym Time Later

we are due in the next 10 days.. my wife is fine with it..

but then again, my routines keep me in shape, and keep me healthy..

GH has a way of doing that..

And why do GH if you don't do a light aas cycle at the same time..

but i'm old.. it depends on your lifestyle, and your expectations..

I will never get or want my pro card.. but myself and my wife love the body/energy/strength and muscle that the chemicals give me..

and i have 1.5 million life policy..

Don't get me wrong, I have almost that much on her as well, and i wouldn't give her up for $$$, not for a miinute..

But your wife just scared.. make her not be afraid, and all will be well..

Your the man lay down the law.......My house is my house i make the rules. I put everything on the table from day 1. You could also show her that what you are doing is not bad. There are many studies out there. Also go to the doc and get a script. what is she going to say if the doc says you need it........?

Top Bottom