Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why was this twilight movie so popular?

MILF's and their daughters love vampires.

Vampires have a long cultural history in human civilization, I watched Buffy and Angel.

Nobody in this movie can act their way out of a nutsack.
The twats who drool over this book/flick grow up to be women who get wet over Harlequin Romance novels.

Fucking vegetarian vampires that fall in love and want to have sex, what the hell kind of shit is that?!? The UNDEAD don't FUCK ...

From an objective point of view, it's essentially Romeo and Juliet repackaged.

i haven't seen or read the books, but the books are supposed to be awesome, lots of fans so naturally one would see the movie.

I'm a huge Harry potter fan, loved the series. the movies weren't all that but i still went to see them....

The twats who drool over this book/flick grow up to be women who get wet over Harlequin Romance novels.

Fucking vegetarian vampires that fall in love and want to have sex, what the hell kind of shit is that?!? The UNDEAD don't FUCK ...

From an objective point of view, it's essentially Romeo and Juliet repackaged.

this movies only saving grace is how cute the girl is.

the twats who drool over this book/flick grow up to be women who get wet over harlequin romance novels.

Fucking vegetarian vampires that fall in love and want to have sex, what the hell kind of shit is that?!? the undead don't fuck ...

from an objective point of view, it's essentially romeo and juliet repackaged.

says who?

The series finale, "Not Fade Away" wrapped it up...when confronted with certain death..."I want to slay the dragon." :)

Top Bottom