Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does S4 and s23 have so many sides yet…

Baferoi

S4 I’m doing 75mgs a day and doing the s23 25mgs a day.
I’m 22 years old and experiencing horrible vision side effects like a yellow tint also getting shut down sides.
so wondering why does s4 andarine and s23 come with so many sides yet the gains are also soooooooo damn good. What do you think?

I’m 22 years old and experiencing horrible vision side effects like a yellow tint also getting shut down sides.
so wondering why does s4 andarine and s23 come with so many sides yet the gains are also soooooooo damn good. What do you think?
i dont use either and you too young for s23
stick to rad140 and cardarine stacked with n2guard

please do yourself a favor and stop the cycle.. you have zero idea what you are doing and know nothing about the compounds, even the most basic of facts.. you did less than 1 second of research and have absolutely no business using them.. just stop the cycle and run a pct and do not run anything again until you actually get mature and responsible enough to learn about them first... not to mention how horrible of an idea it is to run s23 at your age on top of everything else...

All potent PEDs come with harsh sides

Top Bottom