Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why was this twilight movie so popular?

says who?
Sex is for reproduction, it's at the very essence of life. Vampires reproduce with the bite, through the taking of life.

Sex is for reproduction, it's at the very essence of life. Vampires reproduce with the bite, through the taking of life.

well if that is the case, screw being a vampire

3/4 of market revolves around 12 to 20 year old demograph. Spent a record 150 billion in 2006. There will be more Esoteric Dawson's Creeek on the way.

Never even heard of it until the other day when a friend mentioned it on their status message..Lol
I am bad with new releases.

The movie was geared for teens, and if I was a teen Im sure I would have loved it. I found the Bella chick to be annoying, in the books and 10 times more in the movie. She was indifferent and snobby in the movie when she was supposed to be gentle, naive, innocent and clumsy. I guess Amanda Edwards (?) only knows how to be a twat.

I read the books and liked them and went to the movie hoping it would be darker/more sexual. But its a teen flick so you cant expect much.

I think the character Jacob as way more attractive than Edward, who the teens just SWOON over.

I dunno. I like Vampire stuff. I think the idea of vampires are kinda sexy, even without the sex. Like a bite could be orgasmic or something pleasureable..even though you lose your soul

3/4 of market revolves around 12 to 20 year old demograph. Spent a record 150 billion in 2006. There will be more Esoteric Dawson's Creeek on the way.

The first season of Dawson's Creek was a classic!

Screw Emo Vampires. Twilight = bad for the vampire genre.

lol MM - I happen to like the book. I don't think I'm a "twat" nor do I get into romance novels. I have a pretty broad spectrum of books ranging from silly mush like this to classics. Not every book has to be brain surgery to read to be enjoyable.

lol MM - I happen to like the book. I don't think I'm a "twat" nor do I get into romance novels. I have a pretty broad spectrum of books ranging from silly mush like this to classics. Not every book has to be brain surgery to read to be enjoyable.
As far as silly twats, I was primarily talking about those fools ranging in age from 12 to 40+ they were interviewing for the trailers who were literally screaming like teenagers at a Beatles concert.

I refuse to read the book on an ethical basis. The series was written by someone who has no appreciation of horror and has never read horror or seen a horror movie (because they're either too gross or they frighten her). I'm old school vampire, they rip your throat out and turn you into dinner, maybe tear the still beating heart out of your chest and drain the blood out of that for good measure. Vampires ideally don't have emotions, they're the animated dead, but if they must have emotions they're only supposed to be predatory not love sick :sick:

I refuse to read the book on an ethical basis. The series was written by someone who has no appreciation of horror and has never read horror or seen a horror movie (because they're either too gross or they frighten her). I'm old school vampire, they rip your throat out and turn you into dinner, maybe tear the still beating heart out of your chest and drain the blood out of that for good measure. Vampires ideally don't have emotions, they're the animated dead, but if they must have emotions they're only supposed to be predatory not love sick :sick:

I agree 100%.

MM, when you get the chance watch "Let the Right one In." It is a classic.

Top Bottom