Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does puritysourcelabs only offer international on some discounts?

great question for sure and good to see a simple answer for you

I’m looking to save a lot of money on PSL so I bought a bunch of products was really excited because I got a good deal on them. Then I went to check out and I realized that they only offer these deals if you’re ordering International.
I took them out of my cart and I ordered again domestically in the price was much higher. Why does PSL charge so much for domestic when they’re the same products?
Contact therm and ask

The domestic lines are higher because they have to work more to get it to you bro. Domestic takes away the shipping time and risk thats why more expensive.

International easier for them and cheaper all around less cost thats why the price difference.

I personally like international due to price but domestic clean AF and easy to get from psl.

@~Vision~ @rdm1 @PhillDragon @Macedog24 @matt88 can chime in here too
This is why bro

L👀K 1-more 15mL just DROPPED
Bammmmm!!!

Only 59🦅 Birds of Freedom​

Trenbolone Acetate - 75mg/ml, 15ml/vial - Euro-Pharmacies - HERE-LOCAL-RIGHT OUTSDIE!​

RGYePSd.gif

11 in all to arrive - 7 dropped with an 8th.. MORE TO COME....

2zhhkPn.gif

JeM2ZTy.png

"Residential shipping ~ Community shipping ~ Regional shipping ~ in your neighborhood products" ~
"Down the road and around the block" "Homegrown and in your vicinity, right in your town shipping",
the fastest shipping services proudly and successfully for almost 2 decades now.

0Lo4jkx.gif

vepjKjs.png

11 NEWLY ADD to the EP line, with 6 dropped LOCALLY with more coming soon, with better pricing & more user friendly dosages.
Introducing Euro Pharmacies 15mL vials

opMHUQo.png

Cks5a0x.png

DKKKAzq.png

L9M2zBf.png

vsk2IsF.png

lmcTl8J.png

vISlyc2.png

Top Bottom