Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why dont all females sell their eggs?

Tossing off? Quoi?

If it were that simple, I'd have a paid army of 1000 monkeys at 1000 typewriters posting on EF for me.

It's not a matter of just going in and letting them take eggs. From what I know they give a woman a ton of hormones to make her produce more eggs than usual. If I remember correctly, the whole deal can take over 6 months during which time she's supposed to abstain. The procedure itself is quite painful (they go in with tubes through the abdomen).

As nifty as it is that some people do that (I'd like to think they do it to help others but it's likely just for the cash) it sounds icky. To each their own.

nordstrom said:
women get all the high paying sex jobs.

stripper, prostitute, egg donor

Male dancers/strippers make more money.

Any man can be a gigollo if he likes.

Ummmmmmmm I think we proved that there is PROBABLY a legitimate reason why the eggs cost a bit more.

Gee, where are all the wittty guy's replies now?

it's still pretty easy money. if i was a chick, i would totally exploit my body for easy cash.

Ceebs said:
We have thousands of eggs. The problem with selling them, is that the egg removal is rather invasive. You get shot up with tons of hormones weeks in advance (and not the good kind that are usually discussed on EF), then the doctors... urk. Let's just say that the path to the ovary is a winding road through the vagina, uterus, and fallopian tubes that was not meant to be traversed in that direction.

pardon my ignorance, but ceebs, are you in the industry? my other half and i are exploring the idea of an egg donor.

Just for me, I don't know if I would feel comfortable wondering about how many children I have out there. I mean, that is Jerry Springer just waiting to happen.

Women get 5,000$ per egg, and guys get 50$ per shot(no pun intended)....the towel beside my bed is worth 350,000$ after this morning,.....heh heh heh

Ranger

its a very invasive painful operation, and you all are right, its a long process...

I would do it to help a friend/family member have kids if it came to that. But just for money...no way.

Top Bottom