Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you site inject biceps, triceps, calves, etc.

Ironmaster I look forward to getting your e-mails buddy
smile.gif

Damn, I ordered new digital camera one week ago over the internet and its still on the way! I can`t wait to make some new pics, I`m on heavy cycle right now and I`m really huge at this moment.

[This message has been edited by Retabolil2 (edited April 27, 2001).]

Winstrol works great for me for site injections, Jan. Because it is water based and painless, I know it's not just swelling that I'm seeing. I have also used eq, tren, and prop.....ouch.

Thanks again Ironmaster (and retabolil) for all the info,
1 more question though - you say Winnie is painless? I was always under the impression water-based hurts like a b**** !

even a 27 gauge is too thick for the Zambon. You can draw up with a 27, so you should be able to shoot with a 28-29.
Zambon, as any other Winny should get well shaking before use.

------------------
Jeff

Don't look back, life is too short

Jan, my cycle Is:
2000mg of omnadren per week, 25tabs of dbol per day and 600mg of deca per week. This is a third month of my cycle. I`m going to stay on not more than one month.

Retabolil2 said:
Jan, my cycle Is:
2000mg of omnadren per week, 25tabs of dbol per day and 600mg of deca per week. This is a third month of my cycle. I`m going to stay on not more than one month.

You just made my next bulking cycle look like I was going to be taking EAS supplements. And your THIRD MONTH of the the cycle also...:D

daeo, you took the words right out of my mouth! that shit makes my cycle look like a scoop of creatine.

and i'm out!

Top Bottom