Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you site inject biceps, triceps, calves, etc.

I have only used winny....

I find it easier to get insulin needles at the farmacy (sorry about the spelling).
Never hit anything but the muscle...*s*

- Someguy

THANKS IRONMASTER - useful info. I use Zambon Winnie from Spain - I hear it is not as well micrinised as Stanozolic, but it should do the trick, right?

I`m doing it just for fun
smile.gif

Here we go again:
super_inject1.jpg

nexus, zam's are my absolute favorite when it comes to winstrol - and I like the old chubby amp. I get great results with zambon, but it doesn't like real small needles. A 25 should work if you don't let it set around too long, I have used 23's for arms and delts without problems though. Yes, I believe in site injections - the tape measure don't lie.
Where's that photo, retabolil - show those pythons, comrade.

I have posted it already
smile.gif
I prefer to use slin needles for winny also. Zambon is my favorite stuff, I can inject to the same place evryday. Omnas are making my arms sore. 2cc per week in my biceps is maximum amount of injections for me
smile.gif

Ok, it's coming up now, brother retabolil - damn good, your a beast. Hey, I haven't forgot you, getting together some mail for you soon.
Nexus, what more could you ask for? Illustrated instructions compliments of our Russian neighbor....if it ever finishes downloading.

Yes I know about this problem. What can I say Jan, I`m working on it. It works fine here but it doesn`t work fine in USA and other countries.

Top Bottom