Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people who are out of shape think people in shape are weird?

Frackal said:
And all that is definitely derived from jealousy taps

I dunno about that. I have a few friends who look like complete shit (I love 'em, just being honest), and I don't get any jealous vibes off 'em. They think I'm wacky when it comes to eating/lifting -- they just don't understand it.

It's like a computer programmer who spends 15 hours a day thinking/dreaming about code. They can't comprehend why everyone else gives two shits about javascript and C++. Same deal with us weightlifers. :)

Taps said:
When I get hardcore into the lifestyle (usually in mid-winter, to cut up for summer) my friends think I've gone nuts. Try explaining a ketogenic diet to "normal" people. lol

I don't discuss steriods with my friends, as they generally view AAS as being worse than heroin. Shit, even stuff like protein powder freaks most people out.

Yep. Totally with you on that one.

Its the whole Syringe thing........

Some people actually think that you mainline the AAS......LOL

Dumb idiots.

Fonz

Fonz said:

Yep. Totally with you on that one.

Its the whole Syringe thing........

Some people actually think that you mainline the AAS......LOL

Dumb idiots.

Fonz

I had a friend ask if I "smoked steriods." No, I'm not kidding. :lmao:

I'm proud to say I've never smoked a steriod, and never will. :)

Taps said:

I had a friend ask if I "smoked steriods." No, I'm not kidding. :lmao:

I'm proud to say I've never smoked a steriod, and never will. :)

What the hell.

Yeah most people think my protien shakes are steroids, or creatine is bad for me. I would like to say "have fun being completely average your whole life"

Fucking ignorants.

What i love is when people think that having more muscle mass means being fat. I've had so many people tell me i've gotten fat yet i'm at 10% BF.

Top Bottom