Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting weird numbers on cycle

Giauer32

I’m currently doing test 500 a week
Deca 400 a week and EQ 1000mgs a week
I’m on week 7, Decided to get blood work done just to see what was going on
my total testosterone levels came in over 3,000
my estrogen was a normal range
in my prolactin levels were almost at zero
I am using caber twice a week. But i didn’t think my prolactin would crash all the way down. is this weird or is it normal? and do I need to change anything?

1000mg of EQ you need to change that and lower that dose way down, why on earth are you running it so high ?
400mg is all you really need. Are you utilizing and AI I don't see how it is even possible for your estrogen to be in range that is definitely interesting.. because you are running 3 compounds that aromatize this makes absolutely zero sense to me maybe someone can chime in and help my confusion with this cycle and his in range estrogen levels

Last edited:
I’m currently doing test 500 a week
Deca 400 a week and EQ 1000mgs a week
I’m on week 7, Decided to get blood work done just to see what was going on
my total testosterone levels came in over 3,000
my estrogen was a normal range
in my prolactin levels were almost at zero
I am using caber twice a week. But i didn’t think my prolactin would crash all the way down. is this weird or is it normal? and do I need to change anything?
drop the cabergoline and see what the issue is

the main thing you need to do and change is to simply not use steroids.. when you are THIS clueless, running this ridiculous of doses and then wondering why you have issues, i mean, wtf man... seriously.. i have a video coming on what gives steroids a bad name and YOU are one of the prime examples as to why

Top Bottom